The new Lol ranked system and why I like it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicalHobbit

02-07-2013

I have been having a great time so far with the new ranked system. Before whenever I played ranked it just seemed so pointless. You get a number that means nothing to you and you strive to attempt to raise it. With the new league system, I am more determined to win matches, because I want to be the top of my league. Also I have a small rivalry with my friends who are also in the same league. I am in silver IV right now, and have yet to have one troll in my game. Everyone just wants to work together , because we all have a similar determined minds working as one.

Anyway I'm very satisfied with the rank system, I hope to reach gold soon. Have a wonderful day people and good luck.

8llllllD pap pap

02-07-2013

My post and why I couldn't give less of a fvck.

MagicalHobbit

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaksheri View Post
My post and why I couldn't give less of a fvck.
Thanks for the reply , I see you've lost every ranked game, maybe a better attitude would help you and you team win more often. Have a great day.

Grim Reaper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I personally like the league system myself. Especially the names for each league. Kassadin's Reapers, I like it.