Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Season 3 Jungle] Jungle Twitch DIES in there.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vivi R66

12-09-2012

I know, you want Twitch to be ADC, but i like him as jungler, and before rework he was a fun jungler. So, may i get a season 3 "way to jungle" as Twitch? Some sort of buff, because right now he dies at red with no pots when starting Matchete + 5 pots lol

Vivi R66

12-10-2012

Bump

Voidgolem

12-10-2012

ADCs can't jungle?

I'd say it's working as intended.

Platinum rain64

12-10-2012

jungle twitch has been dead and buried since the rework

Vivi R66

12-10-2012

Twitch was used more as jungler before rework, and the spotlight mentions that they still wanted it to be a option. My points are valid.

DiscoSage

12-11-2012

I've been playing around with some things in custom games, but the results so far have not been pretty...

It may have been viable if life steal hadn't been made super expensive/nerfed. I'm not the greatest of players, but surviving the jungle seems like too hard a task. Even when you work out a way to solo buffs at level 1/2, you are too low health/mana to gank, and you must waste precious buff time recalling. Ambushing the enemy jungler at their buff might be a way to get your first buff unscathed, but I think even if you can pull that off consistently, you will be too weak after a clear (or half clear...) to do much. His clear times seem comparatively bad as well.

If anyone has found a magical way to bring back jungle Twitch, I'm all ears. It would be nice to play him without relying on an enemy ADC to make a mistake to do anything.

Vicvictorw

12-11-2012

Twitch's jungle ability died when they changed his abilities around, not when they changed the jungle.

Postal Miku

12-11-2012

Quote:
Voidgolem:
ADCs can't jungle?

I'd say it's working as intended.

Draven can jungle now IMO

Vivi R66

12-11-2012

Quote:
DiscoSage:
If anyone has found a magical way to bring back jungle Twitch, I'm all ears. It would be nice to play him without relying on an enemy ADC to make a mistake to do anything.

The only "way" i found was to do the Shen strategy. Wolvs > Blue > Wraits > Wolvs > Recall > Madreds (I do that on Shen because he is painfully slow now lol, this wastes time but speeds him up so much you get the time back easy lol)

Vivi R66

12-11-2012

Dislike all you want, still my point is true, spotlight mentioned jungle as option.