Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Solo Top LF competitive team for s3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BabyyD

12-09-2012

Hello all, i am CrG KhrizoniiC. Here in the past few weeks i've been trying to form my own team, hold tryouts, etc. but that didn't go as well as i wanted it to. So i've decided to personally try to find a place that i can fit in and make an immediate impact. A place where i can listen and follow, as well as take constructive criticism when needed. My knowledge of the game is vast, and i learn more every day. I watch Streams/Tourneys all the time. Every day, actually. I always strive to be better, and i always strive to better myself. That being said, here's some things about myself.

Champion Pool: Vlad, Jayce, Olaf, Diana, Darius, Irelia, Malphite, Kayle, Riven, Shen, Singed, Teemo, Yorick, Akali, Gragas, Wukong, and Renekton. This pool is always expanding and i am willing to buy any champions that i need to.

s2 Elo/s3 Elo and Experience: In s2, i hastily jumped into Solo queue, like a lot of people do, with a slightly limited knowledge. At first it was rough, but i didn't get too far into Elo hell. I stopped for an extended time to drastically improve and make myself better. I started watching streams, reading articles, and improving my champion pool/knowledge. At that point is where i found out that i wanted to keep improving, and keep learning to a point where in season 3 i want to find a team to go competitive. I played some more solo queue and my Elo got to about 1400. Teams may be hasty to give me a shot because that number is low. All i can ask for is a tryout to prove myself. That's all i ask.

What i can bring to your team: I bring the attitude and willingness to win. I want to win. I know what it takes to win and i am always ready to learn. I want constrictive criticism from my potential teammates. I want everyone to be dedicated. I am ready and willing to practice MULTIPLE hours a night. Just drafts, customs, or just discussing strats/comps. Theorycrafting never hurt anyone, that's for sure. I am very easy to get along with, and rage isn't in my vocabulary. I don't rage, and i don't yell. I am very calm in pressure situations and i respond well to them. One thing you never have to worry about, is my attitude and anger level. I want to come into the team knowing i'm the recruit and i will listen to whatever i'm told. I won't be "that guy" that thinks he owns the team, on the contrary actually.

In conclusion, i'm ready to make my move with a team with the common goal. Even if you think you're a suitable duo partner, then post here or add me. I'm not looking for a fresh group of players, i want good players. I want a team that has the knowledge i do. If you are looking for a Top and you are ready to move into the competitive world, then i'm your guy. I just need a tryout to prove it. I hope to hear from you soon

- Khriz

BabyyD

12-10-2012

Bump.

BabyyD

12-10-2012

Bumppp!

BabyyD

12-10-2012

Bump. Can tryout right now.

BabyyD

12-16-2012

Bump!

BabyyD

12-23-2012

Bump, will tryout NOW and all day tomorrow. I'm serious people. Champion pool has gotten bigger and i want to find a team ASAP. Only serious teams contact me.

BabyyD

12-23-2012

Bump, trying out all day!

BabyyD

12-23-2012

Bump!

BabyyD

12-23-2012

Also looking for a Duo queue partner, as of right now!

BaddieWang

12-23-2012

add me if ur interested, we have 4 people and all we need is a top now