[Champion Concept] - Zarion, the Shade of Corruption

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosDK

12-09-2012

Thumbs Up and Comment for Feedback if you wish to see the Vonkrone Brothers in the Fields of Justice!

Quote:
Champion Name: Zarion, the Shade of Corruption
Tags: Mage, ranged
Resource: Mana
Attachment 571289

Champion Information

Name: Zarion Vonkrone
Race: Human (shadow of former self)
Affiliation: None
Origin: Unknown
Relative(s): Ragner Vonkrone (brother), Slade Vonkrone (brother)
Theme: Black, Dark Blue, Ashen
Weapon: Any source of shadows or shade

STATS

Quote:
Damage: 50.70 (+3 / per level)
Health: 380 (+76 / per level)
Mana: 250 (+50 / per level)
Move Speed: 315
Armor: 11.7 (+3.4 / per level)
Magic Resistance: 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regeneration: 4.7 (+0.55 / per level)
Mana Regeneration: 7 (+0.6 / per level)

ABILITIES

Quote:
Attachment 575054
Passive: Hungering Fiend - Whenever Zarion kills an enemy champion, he recovers 30% of his health and mana. Hungering Fiend has a 18/16/14/12 second cool down.

Attachment 575057
Q: Duskshift - Zarion steals vital energies from his target, simultaneously damaging the enemy and recovering his health and mana.

Zarion steals power from his target, dealing 80/120/160/210/260 (+0.65) magic damage and recovering his health and mana for 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.20)

Cost: 70/80/90/100/110 Mana
Range: 625
Cool Down: 12.5/12/10.5/10/9.5

Attachment 575055
W: Shadowbind - Zarion summons a floating ball of shadow in a targeted area. After a second delay the ball will explode spreading shadowy tendrils to enemy units nearby, dealing damage and rooting them. If the ball is engaged by a single enemy champion while in delay it will not explode, but dealing damage and immobilizing the single champion instead.

Zarion summons a floating ball of shadow in a targeted area. After a second delay the ball explodes spreading tendrils, dealing 75/125/170/225/260 (+0.6) magic damage and immobilizing them for 2 seconds. If hit by a moving enemy champion the ball will not explode, but dealing 80/130/180/230/270 (+0.6) magic damage and immobilizing the enemy champion for 2.5 seconds.

Cost: 60
Range: 900
Cool Down: 12

Attachment 575056
E: Dark Flight - Zarion uses the shadows to form wings and take limited flight, increasing his movement speed.

Passive: Zarion can ignore unit collisions with minions and champions.

Active: Zarion takes flight, gaining 15% movement speed for 4 seconds.

Cost: 60/70/80/90/100
Cool Down: 15.5/13.5/11.5/9.5/8

Attachment 575062
R: Baneful Grasp - Zarion uses one of his past chaotic magics sending out nether coils and damaging the champions in front of him. Champions nearby are afflicted by Black Touch damaging them each second, if the champions die while afflicted they will explode and cause devastating damage to enemy allies nearby.

Zarion sends out nether coils dealing 50/70/90 (+0.5) magic damage and afflicting enemies with Black Touch, dealing 150/280/340 (+0.8) magic damage over 4 seconds. If enemy champions die during this effect it will explode, dealing 150 (+25) true damage to surrounding enemies.

Cost: 100/150/200
Range: 780
Cool Down: 200/160/110

LORE

Currently in progress need help

QUOTES

Upon Selection
  • "None can escape the shadows of despair!"

Movement
  • "You dare command me!"
  • "None shall survive!"
  • "My power hungers!"
  • "Bask in my presence."
  • "Darkness falls..."
  • "As it should be..."

Attacking
  • "Cower within the shadows!"
  • "Perish!"
  • "Is this it?"

Taunt
  • "Feeling good? Come then!"
  • "Your shade should be of use. Now die!"

Joke
  • "I don't joke around..."
  • "You think I'm a joke?"
  • "Good luck with the shadows tonight summoner, Hahahaha..."

Upon using: Baneful Grasp
  • "Come over here!"
  • "Hahahaha!"

UPDATES
  • 1st Update: Abilities reworked.
  • 2nd Update: Added champion quotes.
  • 3rd Update: Fixed Errors.
  • 4th Update: Passive and R reworked.
  • 5th Update: Baneful Grasp is no longer a pull, but damage overtime.
  • 6th Update: Typos and Grammar.

Check out my other Champion Concept's

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post32113740

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post32407579

( Art is NOT mine and just an idea of champion appearance, I do NOT take any credit for any of the attached Artwork. )

DarthDevor

12-09-2012

Passive- That is bit OP. All he has to do is really play smart and you can't get him out of lane. Maybe a certain number of health like 30 per kill, or something like that.

Q-Nice skill, deals a lot of damage. hate to be a veigar and get hit by that. The CD is really low, in my opinion it should be higher, or have the mana cost higher.

W- Great skill, with a slightly low CD but would work.

E- Good skill, good to get in range of an enemy and burst them, then run.

R- Nice skill, good to pull enemies under a turret or kill retreating enemies.

Overall: I like tis champ. Would be cool to see in game

If you have the time, could you review one of my champion concepts?
Devor, The Dark Rider

Uccelloassassino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Passive seems like too much health and mana maybe scale it with levels. R seems OP too me as well with the 1.1 scaling, and the explosion base damage seems too high as well.

ChaosDK

12-10-2012

UPDATES - Abilities have been reworked, Added champion quotes.

ChaosDK

12-10-2012

Bumping for feedback.

Void22

12-10-2012

First of all this is a great champ. I love the image, the abilities, the whole concept. The quotes are a little weak though you might need to work on that. As for the abilities:
P:A great concept but a little OP. You might consider lowing the percentage and making it over time.
Q:A fine ability but I would recommend making the heal a little greater.
W:A great ability, no complaints there.
E: The concept is fine but, 15 movement is nothing. I suggest you either increase the flat amount of make it 15%.
R:Also a great ability but, I think that it should change from if they die while under its effects to if they die from it, as to avoid making it OP.

Just my thoughts, I hope you find them useful. Also I would appreciate if you could take a look at my champ and tell me what you think:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=cambio

ChaosDK

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void22 View Post
First of all this is a great champ. I love the image, the abilities, the whole concept. The quotes are a little weak though you might need to work on that. As for the abilities:
P:A great concept but a little OP. You might consider lowing the percentage and making it over time.
Q:A fine ability but I would recommend making the heal a little greater.
W:A great ability, no complaints there.
E: The concept is fine but, 15 movement is nothing. I suggest you either increase the flat amount of make it 15%.
R:Also a great ability but, I think that it should change from if they die while under its effects to if they die from it, as to avoid making it OP.

Just my thoughts, I hope you find them useful. Also I would appreciate if you could take a look at my champ and tell me what you think:http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=cambio
It will be done.

ChaosDK

12-11-2012

bump

NobSaiboot

12-11-2012

Alright...Let's get right into it.

Passive : Good idea but kinda OP. Maybe 25% or 30%

Q : Nice ability. Good heal good damage. Quick little thing though, it doesn't say what it's scales off of but I'm going to assume it scales off of AP.

W : Very nice skill. Solid initiate and damage.

E : Cool ability. Not much to be said about a steroid.

R : Very nice ability on paper. The aftereffect to killed champs is very nice as well. Unfortunately I can't say anything about the damage because you may have made an error with it seeing as it levels 5 times. Ultimates can only level 3 times.

All in all. Pretty cool concept just need to work on the passive and ultimate. If you have time would you be able to review one of my champions? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2874477 ^^

ChaosDK

12-12-2012

bumping for feedback.