Support bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

12edruM

12-09-2012

Little confused on how to play this role. Do you avoid taking cs from your carry? I play some games and people ask me why I'm not killing minions? Just had someone tell me they were going to report me for jumping in and clearing minions? How is this role supposed to be played out? Thanx in advance for serious answers.

Oseoros

12-09-2012

assuming that you're playing support for your AD carry, you're trying to get them as much gold as you can.

this means that, unless there is no way that they're going to get a kill on a minion or a champion, you want to let them get it. they do a lot more damage than you do, and they need the gold that results from the kills more than you to build that damage. as a support, your primary uses are your abilities, some light harass, and warding (each varying depending on the support. i normally play Janna for support, so tanking is not as much in my wheelhouse as it would be were i to play alistar or nautilus or something).

to make up for the CS that you're not going to be getting as a support, you typically want to build things like kage's lucky pick or philo stone for the additional gold.

adc

12-09-2012

Go watch a high level video of support. You'll get a good idea from there.

If you're lazy, you basically ward, don't take CS, let your carry last hit, and keep his ass alive.

The Ranged AD

12-09-2012

WOAHH AD BOTTOM!! I HAVE A NAME LIKE YOURS!! ^^^

k so 12edruM ill play with you =) n tell you how to support o.0 ive always looked for a support to play with =)