Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

neon strike vi - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-09-2012

same drill as before: please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until the skin's release.

thanks in advance!

Ravechaosknight

12-09-2012

Hmm, feedback, make Neon Vi the classic skin. So much nicer! (I'm sorry I've never been a fan of muted colors and post-apocalyptic technology, closest I've come is Kino's Journey) I don't think I've actually used her base skin cause I like Neon so much. Does my mindless prattling count as feedback? xD

Dem B animations man, dem B animations.

Also hi rickless, o/ I seem to be stalking you. lol

mtl Suu

12-09-2012

It's too cool. You should uncool it a little.

Seriously though: as much as I love her goggle-taunt, it would be nice if she still said a quote while putting them on or off. We're missing out on her awesome lines.

Vulking

12-09-2012

Does her glasses disappeared for anyone else? i was expectating a match yesterday and the 90's X-Men Jubilee glasses where awkwardly missing.

LoLThatsNotFunny

12-09-2012

I have to say that I LOVE the recall animation and really like the taunt..
I didn't notice the taunt at first and was waiting for something to happen until I noticed it.. neat

Mensidiaverne

12-09-2012

Her recall animation is really the highlight of the skin.

That and the pinkish shockwaves from her E.

However I personally prefer the overall look of her default skin so it looks like I'll be passing on the racer.

But that recall animation and sound effects

Dreampod

12-09-2012

Quote:
Suu ptr:
It's too cool. You should uncool it a little.

Seriously though: as much as I love her goggle-taunt, it would be nice if she still said a quote while putting them on or off. We're missing out on her awesome lines.

She needs a CSI:Miana-esque "YEEAAHHH!" when she flips them down.

EndoWrath1

12-09-2012

I couldnt access the Skin once i chose vi in champ select. skin was bought through Store not by opening champ info. Not sure if anyone had this issue?

Phourc

12-09-2012

Quote:
Vulking:
Does her glasses disappeared for anyone else? i was expectating a match yesterday and the 90's X-Men Jubilee glasses where awkwardly missing.

I didn't get her /taunt for a bit - then I realized that it permanently moves your glasses - so if they're on your head and you /t she flips them down, they'll stay down while running, punching and casting - way cool!

Naturally, doing it a second time puts it back up.

While this is VERY neat, it's not super intuitive. I'll second whoever was saying there should be some SFX to it just so you don't go "uhh is taunt broke?"

Omega2042

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Sorry I cant be more help with this, but when I move the glasses down they would sometimes end up on the back of her neck after some time. I only noticed it after I recalled back to base so I am not sure of the cause, but doing the taunt again would reset them normally.