Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

snow day ziggs - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

12-09-2012

same drill as before: please post bug reports and feedback here. i'll be reading this thread regularly until the skin's release.

thanks in advance!

Dreampod

12-09-2012

The blue icy particle glow seems excessively bright when Ziggs is in the bushes.

Gdank

12-09-2012

1. His Q Snowballs seem slower than the normal bombs ... however this is most probably a visual trick to the eye, but worth checking.

2. His W Snowman is very boring .... could it bounce or sway a little, as at the moment it's very static and just looks like a sticker on the screen.

3. His R Ulti bomb seems VERY small, I'd love to see it actually look bigger!! Again this is probably just an illusion, but every time use I feel like I've just thrown a slightly bigger Q than my ULTI!

IntuitionaL

12-09-2012

I think the sound effects and the overall particles are nicely done.

I only have one small gripe which is the shadow of the snowman from his satchel charge. I find the shadow on the snowman being a bit patchy, which a lot of visible white pixels in it.

I was playing the dominion map with graphics settings on shadow being very high as well so I'm not sure if it's my specs.

Otherwise really good skin.

EDIT: I agree with above post. The ult needs to be much bigger. Ziggs says 'BRING ON THE BIG ONE' when it's not really that huge to begin with.

Epsilon2012

12-09-2012

When his E first goes down, the plume of snow that puffs up is kind of strange for some reason...

Not sure if it's because the white is hard to see or if it's something else.

Zeninth

12-09-2012

The sound effect for his Q sounds exactly the same as his other skins, minus Pool Party. His ult is kinda lackluster. Would be awesome if it made a cloud of falling snow or something. Other than that great skin!

Bic

Recruiter

12-09-2012

Quote:
Gdank:
1. His Q Snowballs seem slower than the normal bombs ... however this is most probably a visual trick to the eye, but worth checking.

2. His W Snowman is very boring .... could it bounce or sway a little, as at the moment it's very static and just looks like a sticker on the screen.

3. His R Ulti bomb seems VERY small, I'd love to see it actually look bigger!! Again this is probably just an illusion, but every time use I feel like I've just thrown a slightly bigger Q than my ULTI!

Did you compare the regular normal skin size and the Holiday season skin?

Karzoug

12-09-2012

WTF is going on with his head? His choice of headgear is lame. Is he supposed to have a frozen beard? Because is looks like rocks, not icicles. And Ziggs looks horrid with a beard. Every time I see it, I think to myself *his face looks like unshaved *****.

Derus

12-09-2012

My only complaint is with Ziggs E. I feel it is too hard to see where the icicles are and where they have already detonated. If the icicles and the particle effects to the ground could just be shifted away from each other in contrast by a little bit.

Stark Midnight

12-09-2012

The skin is amazing, however i agree that his ultimate seems small which is weird, the snowman he throws should be slightly bigger