Zilean the TryndTroll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GanknPush

10-11-2010

I was playing Tryndamere, laning with a Zilean. I kept last hitting the minions and Zilean got pissed off. I said I was sorry and that it was for the sake of the team since I was a carry. This made him pissed, arguing that he was a better carry etc. Then we hit 6... when he started trolling my ass off. Whenever I used Endless Rage and tower dived for an enemy with 200 hp or so, he would use his ****ING Chrono Shift on me and then I would die. I don't care about him being a *****, however... why does Chrono Shift cancel Endless Rage? What is that bull... is it just me or is it a bug for everyone?

Khalahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

It's a bug with the Chrono Shift triggering before the check for Endless Rage. Oh, and you can/should have reported him for intentional disruption.

tronclock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2010

oh lol so he was doing it on purpose to try and get you killed? That's beat, plus sounds like very annoying bug abuse. And idk if it so much as a bug but defenantly not the way it should go down. Roit may have thought getting revived with decently health was better. But the revive delay is probably worse i bet

Khalahn

10-11-2010

Read my post. It's a confirmed bug, and this guy SHOULD BE REPORTED.

tronclock

Recruiter

10-12-2010

Oh I'm sry I forgot you are riot staff and i should have 100% believed your word and not voiced my opinion, my bad

Khalahn

10-12-2010

If only search was enabled...Riot staff has posted on this subject multiple times before.

tronclock

Recruiter

10-12-2010

True. And if only we could delete the accounts of anyone else who finds in nessesary to post holy **** karthus killed himself on front page despirte the other 30 posts all around lol. would make finding stuff a bit easier

Khalahn

10-12-2010

Did you see the first day he was free? LITERALLY every post on the first page was about the same god**** thing.