Hpw do you react to a new player on your team if they have fed?

I try and help them get better 4 57.14%
Ignore them 1 14.29%
Rage and call them a noob 1 14.29%
Other 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Helping new players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaMaster50

12-08-2012

I just had a game with wukong in twisted treeline where i just stomped on their team.
after game it was revealed that their zed didn't know much about the game. he didnt know about farming or harrasing etc. I had a long conversation with him in which i explaing a lot of the mechanics in lol and some tips on how to play zed and pointed him in the direction of mobafire. today i think i have made a difference in someones gaming life in lol and i feel that if we just taght other new players like this instead of raging and flaming that we would have far less inexperianced players and over all a nicer community.

Question: How do you react when you have a new player on your team?

RQDora

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMaster50 View Post
I just had a game with wukong in twisted treeline where i just stomped on their team.
after game it was revealed that their zed didn't know much about the game. he didnt know about farming or harrasing etc. I had a long conversation with him in which i explaing a lot of the mechanics in lol and some tips on how to play zed and pointed him in the direction of mobafire. today i think i have made a difference in someones gaming life in lol and i feel that if we just taght other new players like this instead of raging and flaming that we would have far less inexperianced players and over all a nicer community.

Question: How do you react when you have a new player on your team?
I try to help the new people out, show them a proper build and how to go about doing it. Other sadly do not share this motto. All they do is bash others when they try their hardest, creating a toxic environment that consists of the community of today. Just recently in fact two games I was counter hard by the team match up and by the experience of gameplay. Recently I have been forced to jungle alot due to friends needing someone who can do so. But I get teamed with players who don't help, steal buffs, blame other's the their mistakes and try to get an entire team to report the person trying. I must have been reported 15 times in two games due to people bashing me and ther saying I was intentionally feeding or griefing my team. I'm sorry, I only was trying to back door and I actually got two towers bot lane and top lane, whilst the AP and AD carries that you fed pushed mid and killed you. How is it my fault that you fed them? How did I, as the jungler become responsible for you lack of wards and map awareness? I put as many wards down as I can, but I guess I can't help you with your tunnel vision. /rantover.

I Timbo I

12-09-2012

I could not agree more. I'm so sick of the people that just rage and bully because a player isn't that good. I'm no pro but I know the basics and would love to help people put but I feel everyone is too afraid to ask. The community is not unified at all. I used to be part of the fighting ame community and its nothing like this. Everyone is out to help each other and make the community great. League is a great game and its sad that it gets ruined by these people.

KazeNoHoshi

12-09-2012

i try to help the newer players....

i get mad when they refuse to take the advice because they know better or just anyone(can be vets) who refuses to communicate.... don't play a moba if you don't like teamwork

EX:Rammus is solo top building spirit stone while im jungling

"Don't build spirit stone if your not in the jungle rammus it doesn't help you with its passive."

"but its in his build"

"it isn't the greatest item in this scenario you don''t have to buy pre item builds."
"Shut the **** up i do what i want noob"

reported new or not.