Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any other cases with chatlogs failing to show up?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arblis

12-08-2012

Case #6024906 --
Popped in to do some judgin' and I find that three of five games in this case are missing their text. A 40-minute game and a 60-minute one each with no chat at all from either team, and a game with the report comment talking about the accused was trash talking.. also with no chat log.
The three chatless games are from August 12-14 for some reason.

Any other cases popping up without a log?

Great Pyrenees

12-08-2012

I would say about 1 in 50 will do this. If you cannot find him guilty then you must press pardon (Or skip). It is better to let a troll go one time than to make a innocent suffer. Afterall a bad player will end up in the tribunal again =)

Arblis

12-09-2012

Heh, the two that I got were definitely enough to judge by. Though it's weird that the cases just sorta bug out like that sometimes.