Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Mac Overview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delycious

10-11-2010

Model Name: MacBook Pro 15"
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

ISP: Road Runner
Download Speed: 20.55 Mb/s
Upload Speed: 0.98 Mb/s

★ The game lags for me heavily, even with the lowest setting possible and using wired connection for internet (it gets worst using wireless). Even at times start-up could take of the client could take a minute or two.

★ There are some champions with their character particles not appearing. I have attached two of the Sona skins (Muse and Pentakill), where they both appear "wacked". There were also some instances where another Sona with a classic skin, would appear "wacked" out as well. Other characters I've seen with this problem is Fiddlesticks and Mordekaiser.

★ During the champion selection screen, once you lock-in your champion and when you are brought to the skin selection area. If you highlight a skin which you do not own (says locked) it freezes up the client.

It would be nice to have the Mac client testers to play in the Test-Realm servers as well, so any damages/loses done through beta-testing of the Mac client glitches and problems would not affect our main accounts in the live servers. This will also serve as a nice bug and problem testing of new content, whenever the Mac Client goes live. However, if there are already people doing this through the PTR severs, then yay~♥

dely
◕‿~♥