My Mac Overview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delycious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Model Name: MacBook Pro 15"
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 3.06 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

ISP: Road Runner
Download Speed: 20.55 Mb/s
Upload Speed: 0.98 Mb/s

★ The game lags for me heavily, even with the lowest setting possible and using wired connection for internet (it gets worst using wireless). Even at times start-up could take of the client could take a minute or two.

★ There are some champions with their character particles not appearing. I have attached two of the Sona skins (Muse and Pentakill), where they both appear "wacked". There were also some instances where another Sona with a classic skin, would appear "wacked" out as well. Other characters I've seen with this problem is Fiddlesticks and Mordekaiser.

★ During the champion selection screen, once you lock-in your champion and when you are brought to the skin selection area. If you highlight a skin which you do not own (says locked) it freezes up the client.

It would be nice to have the Mac client testers to play in the Test-Realm servers as well, so any damages/loses done through beta-testing of the Mac client glitches and problems would not affect our main accounts in the live servers. This will also serve as a nice bug and problem testing of new content, whenever the Mac Client goes live. However, if there are already people doing this through the PTR severs, then yay~♥

dely
◕‿~♥