Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Active Game Not Found

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SakanaCake

12-08-2012

So basically, you create a custom game and start it. Everything will seem fine up until the timer until the game starts hit 0, then an error message saying "Active Game Not Found" shows up. This happens to everyone on both teams.

This can lead to one of four things happening:

A) You click the exit button and you can proceed to join other games/queue up as usual.

B) You click the exit button, but proceed to get a black screen. You can still chat with friends and join chat rooms, but not being able to do anything else.

C) If the game owner leaves the custom games before you hit the exit button, you have a chance of becoming the owner of that custom game with the same game name and settings. You will be stuck in this room until you log out; attempting to exit the room will lead to you being forced back in.

D) You click the exit button. Everything seems fine until you join a game. If you try to queue up for a normal, it will say you're already in a game. If you join a game lobby and the game owner starts a game, it will say "XXX (the person with this bug) is already assigned to a game" and won't start. I don't know if you can join a custom game lobby though. Also, you can log out, then log back in (with priority for your position in the queue, if there is one, since the client thinks you're already in a game), but the same things will happen after you get back in.

Repro steps: Go in a custom game and wait for it to start. The chance of getting it or not is seemingly random. If this bug doesn't happen, the game starts normally as usual.

Post other instances of this bug, if any. Please correct me if I am misinformed on something.

SakanaCake

12-08-2012

Bump. Lemon why you afk. :<

Razieth

12-08-2012

Yeah I mentioned this as a part of my bug report along with the issue with Annies ultimate.
Bumping your thread in hopes of getting a response.

Alant

12-08-2012

Bump.
Also getting this problem

RP Keito

12-08-2012

I like apples.... i don't like this bug...... BUMP

Ionian StarChild

12-08-2012

I've restarted my client like crazy. Whenever I try to join a game, the message "active game not found" is displayed.

Enigma4you

Recruiter

12-08-2012

Bump cuz it's happening very often.

So far I've seen it only happen with blind pick but not all random. Occasionally it will not let you pick a champ at all, giving you that error, and sometimes it will let you pick 1 champion before telling you active game not found. It seems a bit random.

IS11309a80d5da27

12-09-2012

Bump for response... I've been having the same problems. 4 games in a row now. Can't test anything if I can't even get into a game.

Arc insanity

12-09-2012

bump this is still going on

Arc insanity

12-09-2012

This is retarder 5 games in a row broken, is riot just ignoring this issue? haven't seen a red acknowledge this issue at all. and its a MAJOR platform issue.