Xin Zhao needs to be tuned down a bit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prof Zuhayr

12-08-2012

I AM NOT SAYING HE IS OP
I'm just saying he is a little too strong atm and is really easy to play.
Tune down his 3 talon strike and the AS buff.

wlfs

12-08-2012

First time commenting on a thread and maybe dangerous to do so. But I don't think they should nerf anything on anyone right now. Because as soon as one gets nerfed, everyone asks for more and such things.

Maybe just visit championselect so you can see what to do agasin't him !

DrinkCoffe

12-08-2012

xin moves to slow to be any good

GoldenOunk

12-08-2012

Xin Zhao should not be nerfed. He is perfect for new players who dont know who to play as well as more experienced ones. It makes noobs viable. Like the noob tube in Call of Duty, it allows people with less skill a greater power out put, making them want to keep playing, and keep getting better. He is easily countered by more experienced players who know what they are up against. Item like Frozen Heart, Warden's Mail, and Thornmail, can easily counter his high attack speed.

OriginalJack

12-08-2012

He does do much better in the new jungle but I don't think he's OP.

adc

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenOunk View Post
Xin Zhao should not be nerfed. He is perfect for new players who dont know who to play as well as more experienced ones. It makes noobs viable. Like the noob tube in Call of Duty, it allows people with less skill a greater power out put, making them want to keep playing, and keep getting better. He is easily countered by more experienced players who know what they are up against. Item like Frozen Heart, Warden's Mail, and Thornmail, can easily counter his high attack speed.
So what you're saying is this:

Xin Zhao, a champion who is good against noobs and can be easily dealt with if you have half a brain, should be nerfed.

How about:

Karma, a champion who is good against noobs and can easily be dealt with if you have half a brain, should be nerfed.

Any champion does well against scrubs. Deal with it.

CounterSnipe

12-08-2012

Play Xin Zhao, then post on the forums. This is clearly a post by someone who has no experience with the champion.

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka Naga View Post
First time commenting on a thread and maybe dangerous to do so. But I don't think they should nerf anything on anyone right now. Because as soon as one gets nerfed, everyone asks for more and such things.

Maybe just visit championselect so you can see what to do agasin't him !
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

You raise an interesting point here, being that we have just received a massive amount of changes to pretty much everything but champions in the S3 patch, and that it may be dangerous to start messing with the champions before the dust settles with everything else. One tweak on one champ could raise expectations and requests for others, and it could snowball until Riot is changing champions in an attempt to balance the S3 setup without ever realizing that the imbalance was coming from a completely different source.

An astute observation, and one I believe is worth considering in upcoming patches. Thanks for sharing!

OriginalJack

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forums!

You raise an interesting point here, being that we have just received a massive amount of changes to pretty much everything but champions in the S3 patch, and that it may be dangerous to start messing with the champions before the dust settles with everything else. One tweak on one champ could raise expectations and requests for others, and it could snowball until Riot is changing champions in an attempt to balance the S3 setup without ever realizing that the imbalance was coming from a completely different source.

An astute observation, and one I believe is worth considering in upcoming patches. Thanks for sharing!
Agreed that's a good way to view it but let's be real here, overacting about any kinda of change is kind of a theme here on the forums. Clear level-headed thinking? It just feels wrong.
:-P