I love the upcoming fiddlesticks skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SupaTurkk

12-08-2012

So much so, that I'm going to pick up fiddle sticks in ranked jungle.

Now I see that if you lose blue you lose pretty much jungling for early game.

How should my playstyle be?

I don't exactly know what to level. In fact that's my biggest problem with fiddlesticks.

I level drain then his e for wolves then fear at red. After that I am lost. If I level my fear its almost guaranteed kills early game but I deal 0 damage. Drain is unreliable damage source and so is his e?

Need help guys

Reats

12-08-2012

I have played fiddlesticks ever since I first played him 2 years ago. He's a great champion to jungle with and was the first I learned to jungle with. Season 3, he has become much better in my opinion.

I usually get drain first. However, if I know for a fact I'm going to be ganked at blue then I pick up the dark wind first instead. But normally I go Drain>Dark Wind>Drain>Fear for jungle. By then, I'm level 4 and can start ganking much easier. You'll be surprised, you can still pick up ganks with just dark wind and drain. After jungling I max out drain first and then fear and dark wind last. Don't forget your ulti too, which is what makes fiddlesticks the strongest. Positioning is key, and you can jump the big walls with his ulti if it's on normal casting. Recovering from getting your blue is hard, but it's doable. You just won't be able to gank as much as normal, even less now with the new jungle if at all. If you really are concerned about his drain being unreliable you can always get rylei's first, but I normally don't get it since I deal too much damage with my combo for them to even escape in the first place. I much prefer getting a zhonya's as fast as I can, the ulti and zhonya's combo under a tower is beyond overpowered, not to mention you can still drain while in zhonya's.

Good luck, I know I'll be picking up the skin too!

Oh, also I been playing with the new "Spirit" items and you really don't need them at all on fiddlesticks, you'll have just enough hp by doing blue buff first without help. OP drain. Saves you a good 1,000 gold. You can look at my match history for some item builds. Last ranked fiddle game I played, I got countered hard by the nunu, but I managed to come back.

TmrwLand

12-08-2012

What is the new fiddle skin?