Reporting PLayers...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaGhostPSN

12-08-2012

i hate ranked. not because of the more challenging games (thats the only reason i play them) but the players there are total *******s. Today, i called a role before anyone else, and then team leader said "no" even though i called the role. He ended up taking my role and the rest of the team supported him because he got first pick. Most of them started calling me a troll and hated on me for picking MY role. And to top it off, the team leader didnt even pick good bans. Am i doing something wrong? I only wanted to pick my role just to show that they cant pick on me just cus i called before them. They all reported me and dont know if i did something wrong. If you can, please give me some advice, idk. here are the names of the guys, please report them. Thank you

mik217
Barbacoa
Dajasus (leader)

iBluePrint

12-08-2012

You sir, are a troll. What I hate about draft picks are people who insta call their roles and go straight with it instead of trying to discuss the team comp with his teammate. He is first pick he can choose before. If you still went for this role then you deserve a ban.

KrinTheRed

12-08-2012

What do you think this is? A game of firsties? People who instantly call roles in ranked games are not even worth the time of day to bother with. Take the time and learn to play all roles, be it lanes or jungle so that you can adapt and fill roles that are needed.