Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


So does Ashe still claim that her and Tryndamere's relationship is only political?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swan2swan

Senior Member

12-08-2012

They've been together for quite some time now, and I've had quite a few games where Ashe and Tryndamere have bantered with one another quite shamelessly. It's gotten uncomfortable from time to time....

I know that they'll cut each other down without hesitation should they meet face to face, but I've seen Tryndamere apologize multiple times, and vice-versa. Is this genuine?



They really do make a charming couple, regardless.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thanias1

Senior Member

12-08-2012

Read JoJ man, they're married.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kent Mojo

Member

12-09-2012

Well, the whole purpose of a political marriage is to produce an heir. So even if it IS only political, you KNOW they're "producing" the hell out of each other every night.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snes C

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
Kent Mojo:
Well, the whole purpose of a political marriage is to produce an heir. So even if it IS only political, you KNOW they're "producing" the hell out of each other every night.

I think it was more to solidify the alliance between Ashe's tribe and Tryndamere's.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pigmeo

Senior Member

12-09-2012

Quote:
SnesController:
I think it was more to solidify the alliance between Ashe's tribe and Tryndamere's.


Alliances are further solidified by heirs, a heir to both kingdoms is the obvious next step from a political standpoint, as ashe and tryndamere cant live forever and tribes might push apart when they die.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DementedLord

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Kent Mojo:
Well, the whole purpose of a political marriage is to produce an heir. So even if it IS only political, you KNOW they're "producing" the hell out of each other every night.


"My right arm is a lot stronger then by left arm." -Tryndamere

I beg to differ.


1