On-hit build on Kayle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Habber Dasher

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombotMECHA View Post
also, runaan's applies kayle's aoe on every projectile, meaning that a shyvana/tiamat effect is produced. it's pretty cool looking, even if it doesn't do much damage
I don't think it does actually, though since the targets hit by Hurricane will also probably be within righteous fury's splash, it still adds up to allot of aoe damage. Hurricane will also apply her passive armor and mr shred to every target.

Guy on a bus

12-09-2012

I would still build her for AP, with malady and gunblade for atkspeed/mrshred/ap taking ROA for health, mask for health shred (forgot name). and sorc boots. That's how I do it... still can kill 2/5 enemies solo. (usually the two AD carries if it applies)

Goth Skunk

12-12-2012

You want to see something crazy with Kayle?

Build her like so:
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith
Berserker Boots
Iceborn Gauntlet
Hurricane
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Hextech Revolver.

The Iceborn Gauntlet proc occurs when you cast a spell, charging up your next basic attack. Take it into a team fight. Press E to charge up your sword AND the proc, and let fly.

The first hit delivers the Gauntlet proc, dealing attack damage +125% to your target and everyone in splash range, PLUS the original splash damage of your ability. Additionally, the two Hurricane projectiles deliver THE SAME THING.

This build has a base spellvamp of 40%, so the magic damage you deal returns a nice chunk of health if you're injured. Fall below 50% and you get an additional 20% spellvamp and 10% lifesteal from Rageblade, for a total of 20% lifesteal and 60% spellvamp.

Sokolniki

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber Dasher View Post
Hmm. This build gives allot of cdr, utility through BC, and mobility with Zephyr. On the other hand its allot of gold for not a ton of damage.
When I play her jungle or top, I'm not playing her as Hyper Carry Kayle, but rather as "Armor Shred" Kayle. The BC Debuff + Kayle's passive isn't something to sneeze at if you got 2 other champs on your team that focus on Physical Damage. The Zephyr's mobility and CDR are nice, but the Tenacity + AS really allow her to help make a play happen at the outset of a team fight by getting the Armor Shred up early.

I found that as an interesting side-effect, that 20% CDR also allows you to counter jungle excessively aggressively and allowing for the almost "Casual" use of her ult. The result, she becomes a very potent duelist in the mid and late game phases against most other junglers. In one match, a Xin charged at me at least 3 times over the course of the match... the results of two were that I killed him with 80% HP remaining. The last one resulted in me making a clean getaway after Q-W because wards told me "**** it, his team will surround me if I try."