Best mage champion?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kankaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Hey everyone i was wondering what the best mage type champ was? i was looking into Kassadin Morgana and Malzahar are these good champions? are there any you recommend me getting?
please reply thanks

FN FluX

10-11-2010

PERSONALLY
i LIKE KASSADIN
BUT I THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE WAY YOU BUILD THEM

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Do you want a nuker, a disabler, or a support?

Morgana and Sona are good support
Malzahar and Fiddles and are good disablers
Fiddles is a great nuke, can't think of a whole lot of good ones off the top of my head.

Edit: Annie is also a great nuke, and Kassadin is kind of a nuke. Anivia is also a nuke with a lot of CC, but she's squishy

Gibbons2284

10-11-2010

From the champions you mention, I'd suggest Morgana. However, if you plan on playing Solo Que Ranked she is often banned.

If you want another champion that is a caster I'd highly recommend Anivia or Annie.

Cm DestroyerV

10-11-2010

Kassadin more like a anti-mage that can put some good damage on the enemy, he gets in and out of battles though a bit squishy preferably mage keeping your distance from enemys. Kassadin can be a hard to play champ but pretty good if you can handle him.

Malzahar has good farming and can do some good damage output also with the range on his ultimate increased some patches ago it makes it a good reach for a stun or catching a runner, call of the void his wall good on grouped up enemies i like malzahar as my mage.

Morgana pretty strong she sort of a tanky mage with a annoying stun her ultimate can put morgana in risk but if you survive it a good support with the stun. any of the 3 champs are pretty good just try them out when you can.

Now my usual mage I play other than malzahar is ethier ryze or skill shot ezreal. Ryze's snare pretty good for pinning and unleashing death. as always it depends on your style of play unless your a all around so i am not absolutly sure.

Adaelphon Delat

Recruiter

10-11-2010

Kassadin gets insane burst damage if you build him right. My build leaves me capable of 1 shot bursting any twitch i've seen, and of nearly doing so to many other characters. Especially if you stack a few riftwalks before a fight. And I have had so many enemies complain about his silence. And he may be squishy, but he is very tough to pin down as long as you watch your mana. Also, a warning. If you are really fed, your teammates might mistake your attempts at harassing as initiation, since it requires teleporting in close and blowing all cooldowns before running out, and it can drop 3/4 of someones hp. He definitely requiresa lot of practice to learn the right playstyle.

Morganna is fairly tanky, and it's always fun to grab a WOTA for 50% spell vamp. Her spell vamp gives her great lane staying ability, and her w is amazing at farming. She requires a team with some degree of coordination and sense to be effective. ideally people who can take advantage of the snare when you grab someone, and having a good initiator just before you flash ult can be devastating.

Malzahar has **** amazing zone control in teamfights, something commonly overlooked. He can do good damage to tanks with his null zone, thanks to %hp damage, unless they stack tons of mr. he has no escape at all. However, thanks to the way his e works you don't need very much mana/regen early on. He is amazing at raping the **** out of one person. He is nearly unkillable 1v1, thanks to his ult+null zone. And watching his e bounce and get a double kill on fleeing opponents is hilarious.

Seattled

10-11-2010

Swain & Nidalee

Sancreed Broda

10-12-2010

Absolutely Annie. Amazing CC, burst and damage.

cristhiam david

10-13-2010

well personatly it really depends on what kind of mage do you want i guess if you want to be a good anti mage you should pick veigar but if you want to be a mage/tank or a good disabler thenyou should try vladimir of fiddlesticks

Carados

10-13-2010

Anivia and Morgana are considered the best for general use, but they're terrible to actually solo queue with.

12345 ... 6