Pantheon Build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doodles

10-11-2010

Can someone give me a good pantheon build?
I played 2 games with him and havent been doing well.

fesicousman

10-11-2010

Go to Leaguecraft.com and look him up. There are plenty of builds there.

REIGN IN BL00d

10-11-2010

dont waste your time with crits and attack speed, always start with mana regen, then if the enemy team has a lot of magic damage go for mercury threads, then build on a lot of attack damage.

max spear shot and your stun max HSS last (put one point for HSS at lvl4)

Doodles

10-11-2010

ive been using this, http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...score_weighted .
and i cant win at all

Krosan

10-11-2010

He used to do well with a raw-AD build (as in BF Swords and bloodthirsters) but now his damage from Heartseeker Strike is too crappy to balance out how squishy he is.

Personally I favor a tanky build that focuses on survivability and CDR, using Atma's Impaler as a primary source of damage. It makes me weaker early game, but I can actually make a difference lategame, and I've actually managed to scale my damage at about the same rate as an opposing Pantheon before...

I am hoping for some kind of reworks soon. Presently he's actually in a pretty bad place, scaling-wise; his Spear Shot has spectacular scaling and is one of the best physical harass skills in the game, but Heartseeker has crappy scaling and is almost never worth using considering that it's a long duration channel on a squishy melee. More importantly, Pantheon's almost completely dependent on armor penetration, which means you had better get the runes...

Basically, he deals really good damage very early, when he's able to have enough armor penetration to completely ignore someone's armor. If someone DOES buy enough armor to pass his armor penetration, he's in deep trouble, because almost all of his threat is physical rather than magical, and Last Whisper is borderline useless on him since it doesn't work on his abilities.

I've found Sunfire stacking to be useful on him, since it lets you get a lot of HP together (to scale an Atma's Impaler) and it also gives you enough magic damage to make someone think twice about armor stacking. Not to mention, a champion whose main closer is a leap coupled with a stun is not a bad platform for sunfires.

Doodles

10-11-2010

thanks man that helps alot.
appreciate it.