Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blood Moon Diana (skin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikwii

12-08-2012

Decided to sketch up a skin based on Diana and the Blood Moon. I wanted to do a more angular armor while still keeping with her wavy theming. Sort of a tribal eastern look.

Kikwii

12-08-2012

and the art attached is my own.

Kikwii

12-08-2012

I was thinking that her effects could have a dark red color as well. I was going to post a few more versions later, potentially exploring a more tribal outfit.

Raptamei

12-10-2012

I upvoted you, btw.

KuroZastin

12-10-2012

Really nice idea, +1 =)!

Review my concept too please =): Safir, The Forbidden Prince (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2498403)

Superdude1236

12-10-2012

Quote:
Kikwii:
and the art attached is my own.

Btw there is an Edit button if you didn't know :P
But I like the Idea and the Sketch, Hope this gets put in-game!

Jesse Clark

12-11-2012

its a cool skin idea and i get where your coming from but blood moon is supposed to be for ninjas cause ninjas come from japan and in thier culture they have that festival or something i think lolz thats the extent of my knowledge