Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi build (Top)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archdmon

12-08-2012

BC
Runic Bulwark
TF
Zephyr
Zerker Greaves
Zeke's

Too squishy?

NotBuzzJack

12-08-2012

How can you be squishy with Runic freaking Bullwark?

Archdmon

12-08-2012

Hence the question. I figure she wasnt too squishy for a bruiser. This gives 39% CDR, quite a bit of HP, TF proc, decent AD and mobility.

Kayleorfeed

12-08-2012

we will call it

the cluster ****

op wtf are you trying to build

adc?
support?
jungle?
bruiser?

Mastergamer2k5

12-08-2012

Let the support take Zeke's and pick up a GA, and trade Greaves for Tabi or Merc.

Archdmon

12-08-2012

Quote:
Kayleorfeed:
we will call it

the cluster ****

op wtf are you trying to build

adc?
support?
jungle?
bruiser?

Everything.

On a different note, I shoould try Hydra on her.

CynicalGiant

12-08-2012

Quote:
Archdmon:
Everything.

On a different note, I shoould try Hydra on her.

Considering she is already great at AoE damage, it goes well with her. Very well.

She seems to benefit off of just pure damage, but you can build mostly tanky.

I build her like I do Riven or Renekton. Damage with some tankiness and CDR.

Warkeiser

12-08-2012

In the jungle, I prefer going Tabi/Mercs > Spirit of the Elder Lizard > Black Cleaver > Frozen Mallet > Zephyr (swap Mercs for Tabi if necessary) > Maw of Malmortius. For top, I suppose you could swap the Elder Lizard out for some other item, damage preferably.

Gives her some decent resistances, natural defense against AD and AP (Tabi passive, MoM shield), tenacity, good health, and a lot of damage. Down side is it lacks BIG cooldown reduction items like Frozen Heart or something, instead only giving you 20% total from Black Cleaver and Zephyr. Still decent, I think.

Archdmon

12-08-2012

I might be over valuating the CDR, but I sure as hell enjoy having the cap with her. More shield activation, more burst.

orakio

12-08-2012

I think CDR is important on her, not wrong to value it where you do.

Try replacing TF with Iceborn Gauntlets, lets you drop zeke's and retain the CDR. Zerker greaves should be replaced by tabi or swift boots, she doesn't need much more aspeed than zephyr + her W provide and merc treads aren't as great because you already have tenacity from zephyr.

That leaves you with 1 free slot for something like a BT or Hydra for some lifesteal and increased damage as the combination of Bulwark + iceborn should provide you more than enough defenses, and +650 hp from bulwark + BC isn't too bad since she has high base health. Alternately you could slot a warmog's here if you just want to be more of a meat shield.