Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snowdown Showdown 2012 skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

danbaseball

12-07-2012

Really? all skins are for ap carrys, and a very lackluster skins compared to other. Skipping Black Friday sale for these skins is just horrible. Ziggs just got a skin as well, very disappointed. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2012/12/126-pbe-update.html

Goodnight Ahri

12-13-2012

Wheres the AHRI SKIN!

BK Ambientz

12-13-2012

I'm sure you'll get over it one day

Exprima

12-13-2012

They didn't skip on the Black Friday sale for this, they're doing a huge sale in January for that.

I do agree it seems unfair that all the Champs this year to get skins are AP Carries. However I do like Snowday Ziggs, even though I already have Pool Party. Also Bad Santa Veigar's Recall animation is gold.

Shadogi

12-13-2012

Maokai /= AP carry
Gangplank /= AP carry

Losteh

Senior Recruiter

12-14-2012

Quote:
Shadogi:
Maokai /= AP carry
Gangplank /= AP carry

Both of those skins are from 2011. They're allowing the 2011 skins to be purchased again this year.