Season 3 Path to Pro Deadline Reminder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neonvaporeon

12-09-2012

I feel like no one noticed the typo, I am glad to know IPL online will start December 12st though.

Leib Olmai

12-09-2012

ITT : Bunch of baddies that think they even have a slight chance to compete in season 3.

God so many tears will be shed when they'll find out they have no skills.

MadridFC

12-09-2012

It will be pretty cool if any team from outside the usa qualify to the NA

Willo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Looking for a team. Test me out. I'm good at this game ;D

Legendary Silver

12-09-2012

I'm sure it's been said many times but it's a little strange they would change the jungle, change masteries, change items in significant ways and then having this thing ongoing during the changes ending a month after the changes.

Draël

12-09-2012

lame.
almost one year process and so much money spent to get near to something that makes no sense.
I'm glad gamers look less sad because of all the fame they can get, but... it remains that you need
to spend hours and way too much money to get close enough to not "have completely wasted your time". And no. Its not a "great experience".

I like the artwork and the idea to play with friends (dont give me wrong on that, its great and its all due to unlimited access). But sincerily... instead of making tons of characters (yes money *****s), they could actually do what they say they wanted to give us.... "work for us" and allow some more fun. Steal some more ideas from WCIII of some customized games and make us enjoy this universe of "The league of legends".

xDarkxStorm310

12-09-2012

If you want to make a team hit me up on Xbox xDarkxStorm310

xAltairis

12-09-2012

Will we be able to watch the tournaments on those sites...?

Yuki Ojima

12-10-2012

Well... GL All

Nepgear Mk2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

What sucks, is ive got 4 other friends, we all play extremely well, when we do play. Sadly im one of the couple of us thats actually serious about getting into the competitive scene.