Season 3 Path to Pro Deadline Reminder

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giggleboxx

12-08-2012

Looking for Ranked team, i main in support, play many support champs, but can also play any other role. Add me for information Giggleboxx

Dicidius

12-08-2012

havnt been playing rank games after losing streaks really makes it hard to look for a team :/

MrDylesxic

12-08-2012

12st?

Xantar

12-08-2012

I'm looking for a decent team for competitive play. Or looking for people to join my team cause I want to play in season 3 and im not a bad player.

F0X187

12-08-2012

yep, have fun competing guys ill just rest to the sidelines and gather some decent players, but if or when i find them ill be back..jk lol

KillerTortilla

12-09-2012

December the 12st... well done riot... well done

Ðeftones

12-09-2012

Looking for team chat... oh wait.. it's full 24/7 so i will have to click it twenty times to chat.. maybe riot will add chat overflows? that would be nice so the rooms aren't ALWAYS full.

Ðeftones

12-09-2012

I better register my team now so we can become professional gamers

FamousName

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-09-2012

I don't mind joining a team that is willing to give a shot at this. I main top lane, but am pretty good at mid and jungle too. Add me if you think you have something going. What I lack in experience I more than make up for in my willingness to learn. FamousName

Blaznist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Looking for another good coordinated team guys, The nicest cheerful humored non raged mature person you'll find and I can play any role but I like to ad and mid carries more. Played this since beta, won one tourney before though the suffering of not having high rank never bother me cause it solo que. ign Blaznist