Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Stripper Pole Is Too Much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Intronaut

Senior Member

12-07-2012

You realize pole dancing isn't exclusive to strippers. Pole dancing in itself isn't inherently sexual.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boomerang69

Senior Member

12-07-2012

She is 1 hot girl!! woo hahahahasdfjkasdlfj;slfasjfkl;

I already have a good skin though so ~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seta Souji

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Sick of seeing these threads.
Riot is a company which has the right to make decisions regardless of what you say.
Saying a champion is OP or needs bug fixes is one thing. Those are mandatory fixes that need to come. Trying to influence the content they create artistically is another. Stop telling them what they want to make.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toreka

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
SGxFallaciousFox:
Sick of seeing these threads.
Riot is a company which has the right to make decisions regardless of what you say.
Saying a champion is OP or needs bug fixes is one thing. Those are mandatory fixes that need to come. Trying to influence the content they create artistically is another. Stop telling them what they want to make.

But at the same time, if we never let them know what we want, how will they ever know? Voicing your opinion isn't a bad thing, and it can't force anyone to do anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volibar

Senior Product Manager

Follow Volibar on Twitter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Veevos:
They can keep making sexy skins, but Katarina is a bad-ass assassin. Not a stripper.


You’re right. This doesn’t really fit with her thematically, and it’s too much. We’ll be removing it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

League Logic

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Roit!

Wat r u doin!

Roit!

Stahp!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadly Dillweed

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Volibar:
You’re right. This doesn’t really fit with her thematically, and it’s too much. We’ll be removing it.


Aww I liked it Guess you cant please everyone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankokukai

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Volibar:
You’re right. This doesn’t really fit with her thematically, and it’s too much. We’ll be removing it.


The skin is pretty underwhelming, and now you're taking out things from it?

thx for saving my RP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maxnormal

Senior Member

12-07-2012

The skin wasn't anything special to begin with but why are you catering to retarded Tumblr feminists and their whipped dip**** male counterparts, Riot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norlams

Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
volibar:
you’re right. This doesn’t really fit with her thematically, and it’s too much. We’ll be removing it.



no. Nononononononononono i want it god damn it. Damnit gd qq strikes
again!