Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Vi: Melee Vayne. Only much more stronger

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunxlinger

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Just tried out Vi on pbe and she's just too OP.

Passive: On using abilities, It grants a shield equal to a percentage of your hp.

Q: same as vaynes q except its AoE dmg in the direction you tumble and applies silver bolts to the targets, knocks them.

W: Same as Vaynes silver bolts. Except these silver bolts can be placed on multiple targets, they do more percent damage which scale with AD. This damage isnt true damage but guess what it decreases the target(s)'s armor which means your whole team does damage closer to true damage instead of just you.

E: Charges your next attack such that it does additional damage and hits enemies behind your target in a cone

R: Vi runs towards an enemy knocking everything in her path. Throws the target to the ground.

Needs to be heavily nerfed...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerasDominicus

Senior Member

12-07-2012

AAaaaaand here we go .

Classic GD , I missed you so much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hashinshin

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Melee... Vayne.... stronger?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunxlinger

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Cyriacos:
AAaaaaand here we go .

Classic GD , I missed you so much.

And you got something to say abt above information being false? Classic gd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerasDominicus

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Gunxlinger:
And you got something to say abt above information being false? Classic gd.


No , I don't , but you really haven't said anything either . Vi just got into PBE . Any " facts " you've presented can , and probably will change in the next 2-3 days to come .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Cyriacos:
No , I don't , but you really haven't said anything either . Vi just got into PBE . Any " facts " you've presented can , and probably will change in the next 2-3 days to come .


This.

From my limited experiences with her, she did seem overpowered, I have to agree with you there op.

but a lot changes between pbe and actual game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunxlinger

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Cyriacos:
No , I don't , but you really haven't said anything either . Vi just got into PBE . Any " facts " you've presented can , and probably will change in the next 2-3 days to come .

I just said that the percentages she has on her NOW are op and they wont change in the next 2-3days if this isn't brought into attention...

And then people like you cry when champions like that are banned in every other game...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valenten

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Gunxlinger:
I just said that the percentages she has on her NOW are op and they wont change in the next 2-3days if this isn't brought into attention...

And then people like you cry when champions like that are banned in every other game...


if you want it brought to attention THEN POST IT IN THE RIGHT FORUMS FFS GO TO THE PBE FORUMS AND PUT IT THERE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagovirus

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Quote:
Hitaro:
This.

From my limited experiences with her, she did seem overpowered, I have to agree with you there op.

but a lot changes between pbe and actual game.


It's yet another Riot champ with a kit so broken she'll either be :
- OP as Hell
- Broken useless

nothing in between.

Right now she is more Jayce level than anything else, without the difficulty to master that Jayce had and put him in "trash tier" till pro started to play him in tourneys.......and had him recognized for what he was, op as Hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mudflap

Senior Member

12-07-2012

Shes pretty retarded right now, but I'm reserving judgement because its just the PBE.


1