Nami Champion Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lozan

12-07-2012

My favorite part is how they already announced a new champ and put her on PBE before putting Nami in the store, its like Riot hates money.

HighSee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Yeah, I was wondering about that when I woke up this morning and saw her spotlight in the announcements. Was pretty hyped, only to have my dreams crushed.

ChapKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

They don't hate money, in fact they are probably letting the Legendary Nocturne/ Arclight Varus sales simmer for a bit before releasing the next money grab.

Knicknevin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChapKid View Post
They don't hate money, in fact they are probably letting the Legendary Nocturne/ Arclight Varus sales simmer for a bit before releasing the next money grab.
Pretty much. I'm fairly certain that the reason she wasn't released Tuesday in the first place was so the Nocturne legendary could have the login splash for a while.

Lozan

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicknevin View Post
Pretty much. I'm fairly certain that the reason she wasn't released Tuesday in the first place was so the Nocturne legendary could have the login splash for a while.

oh man, would THAT be an EA move >.<

A Life Unfair

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicknevin View Post
Why don't they just make the login art Nocturne and Nami having tea?

Heal n Peel

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzero225 View Post
Preak said he was gonna stop putting in recommended items because there was no need for it anymore now that the shop adds a ton more when it comes to recommended items.
All the new items allow you to more effectively build to the situation (you'll still have 2-3 core items though). Putting in recommended items tends to make people believe that it's the only way to build her (or build similarly).