Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

adcs get no holiday skins... ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madotsuki

12-07-2012

I think they look neat, Veigarimo definitely deserved one, but Ziggs just got his pool party skin... Sure, the idea is awesome, but maybe it was released a bit too soon. Katarina and Fiddle both already have two Limited skins, so I find them getting even more a bit unneccesary... Riot, give some love to champs with fewer skins, please. :c Karma, Soraka, Skarner...

violetsandpiper

12-07-2012

Quote:
Paramecia:
I think they look neat, Veigarimo definitely deserved one, but Ziggs just got his pool party skin... Sure, the idea is awesome, but maybe it was released a bit too soon. Katarina and Fiddle both already have two Limited skins, so I find them getting even more a bit unneccesary... Riot, give some love to champs with fewer skins, please. :c Karma, Soraka, Skarner...

Soraka and Skarner have both had skins in the works for a while now. Battlecast Skarner and... whatever that leaked soraka skin was.

Crosbie

12-07-2012

Quote:
facee:
4 mids get one and a jungler and that's IT? why is this so stacked that only mids deserve holiday skins? Didn't brand and ryze just get Halloween ones? Jesus just one that's all i ask for ONE adc skin

Candy Cane Miss Fortune and the Valentine's Day Vayne skin O_O

Dokmazing

12-07-2012

Quote:
Crosbie:
Candy Cane Miss Fortune and the Valentine's Day Vayne skin O_O

that was over a year ago

A Bad Varus

12-07-2012

Just play Crittlesticks.

enbr

12-07-2012

so 3 AD carries have skins while mid just has them coming out the ass.

SEEMS LEGIT.

Golbat

12-07-2012

because reindeer kogmaw and candy cane miss fortune are not things

spciytaco69r

12-07-2012

Quote:
facee:
that was over a year ago

u are 1 cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol fukkin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this **** ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukkin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky ***** see if u can step up lil *****

Dokmazing

12-07-2012

Quote:
MrBeastofTheEast:
because reindeer kogmaw and candy cane miss fortune are not things

that was over a year ago and FOUR mids got a christmas skin and what 2 or 3 mids got it on halloween aswell? wtf is going on?

Sego Senpai

12-07-2012

MF and Kog'maw, in fact Kog has the Chinese new year skin