adcs get no holiday skins... ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madotsuki

12-07-2012

I think they look neat, Veigarimo definitely deserved one, but Ziggs just got his pool party skin... Sure, the idea is awesome, but maybe it was released a bit too soon. Katarina and Fiddle both already have two Limited skins, so I find them getting even more a bit unneccesary... Riot, give some love to champs with fewer skins, please. :c Karma, Soraka, Skarner...

violetsandpiper

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramecia View Post
I think they look neat, Veigarimo definitely deserved one, but Ziggs just got his pool party skin... Sure, the idea is awesome, but maybe it was released a bit too soon. Katarina and Fiddle both already have two Limited skins, so I find them getting even more a bit unneccesary... Riot, give some love to champs with fewer skins, please. :c Karma, Soraka, Skarner...
Soraka and Skarner have both had skins in the works for a while now. Battlecast Skarner and... whatever that leaked soraka skin was.

Crosbie

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facee View Post
4 mids get one and a jungler and that's IT? why is this so stacked that only mids deserve holiday skins? Didn't brand and ryze just get Halloween ones? Jesus just one that's all i ask for ONE adc skin
Candy Cane Miss Fortune and the Valentine's Day Vayne skin O_O

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
Candy Cane Miss Fortune and the Valentine's Day Vayne skin O_O
that was over a year ago

A Bad Varus

12-07-2012

Just play Crittlesticks.

msky

12-07-2012

so 3 AD carries have skins while mid just has them coming out the ass.

SEEMS LEGIT.

Golbat

12-07-2012

because reindeer kogmaw and candy cane miss fortune are not things

spciytaco69r

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facee View Post
that was over a year ago
u are 1 cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol fukkin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this **** ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukkin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky ***** see if u can step up lil *****

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeastofTheEast View Post
because reindeer kogmaw and candy cane miss fortune are not things
that was over a year ago and FOUR mids got a christmas skin and what 2 or 3 mids got it on halloween aswell? wtf is going on?

Sego Senpai

12-07-2012

MF and Kog'maw, in fact Kog has the Chinese new year skin