So a couple games back;

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

We had a first pick instalock rengar, and he got counter picked by teemo.

And although I said in chat that I would be a good jungler if it was 800 elo, but since it's not I probably won't be that great, I ended up jungling.

Low and behold, the entire game this rengar begs for ganks, and I as WW oblige him.

First gank, get a kill, he ran away and didn't get anything for it. Didn't even throw his E to slow teemo. He even knew I was coming, and pinged teemo himself.

Second gank, teemo is now 6. I ult onto him, rengar follows up. Ult ends, I pop ghost. Teemo drops a mushroom. I get passed it, then rengar runs it over slowing me and allowing teemo to escape.
"Rengar, please don't walk over mushrooms that are obviously placed, especially when you see them placed."

Third gank, teemo is now 9, This time, thinking ahead, I don't ult onto him to initiate. Instead, I go out and hit him with red buff and Q him twice, thinking for sure if he tries to escape I can just ult him when rengar runs over the mushroom.
Teemo proceeds to drop a mushroom, I avoid it once again, and rengar once again runs it over. At this point I ult onto teemo, Hue I'm thinking, but nay, teemo has a sliver of health, drops another mushroom, and flashes. Rengar, once again, runs over the new mushroom, killing himself.
"Rengar, seriously, you can see him drop them, walk around please."

Fourth gank, this time rengar is at our first tower. No way will he be able to ruin this one. Teemo, being the clever ******* he is, runs TOWARDS rengar, dropping a mushroom as he passes him. Rengar, once again, runs right over it. This time, seemingly on purpose as it wasn't even in the pathing towards teemo. I catch up, pass rengar, watch teemo drop another shroom. Boom. Rengar hits that one, once again slowing us both.
"Rengar are you ****ing retarded?"
'Reported. Verbal abuse.'
'/all Plz report WW verbal abuse all game long'

That's the kind of entitlement children feel when you give them the power to report people. Of course, after the second time of asking politely, I finally just asked him if he was retarded. Morello asked someone who was comparing Dota2 to LoL if they were mentally challenged, why is it outside the realm of possibility? This guy could've genuinely, and I suspect he did, had a mental disorder that I should've been aware of.

?.?

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Bump for justice. League of Justice is what we need.

SlumlordThanatos

12-07-2012

Does he say anything after your constructive criticism? Because, in all seriousness, after telling him three times to not run over mushrooms you can see him drop, and he doesn't catch on....

Steven Mcburn

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
Does he say anything after your constructive criticism? Because, in all seriousness, after telling him three times to not run over mushrooms you can see him drop, and he doesn't catch on....
Right?

The first time he said sorry, he ignored me the second time, and asking him if he was retarded apparently caught his attention the third time.

Steven Mcburn

12-07-2012

Last bump, this truly seems like a relatable thread though.

LordNer0

12-07-2012

His computer must be slow or his brain.

jhucks2235

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNer0 View Post
Intel Pentium 2. Lightning fast speed.

Headmanss Pride

12-07-2012

That's what people who get banned do now. Make smurf, make people mad, report. Tribunal is bad, riot games is trying to make the tribunal = court, and summoners code = military. They will never succeed.

Steven Mcburn

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNer0 View Post
Pretty sure it was just his brain. On the one where I asked him if he was retarded, we were up by red topside, teemo runs around the back by the baron wall, and rengar just starts derping standing still, then as I pass, walk goofily to avoid the mushroom, he must've thought "Why is this idiot walking like that!! MUST CHASE!!" and derps right ontop of it.

Generally, that is why I don't play junglers. Ever. I started that game off 3-1-1, ganking every lane (they were all losing), and when I went to try to get rengar going mid-game to help carry it turns out he's a total derp.