Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Legecy skins ??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necroeugene

12-07-2012

Has there ever been a open sell for Legecy skins, the only skin for poppy i find appealing in the most isnt even for sell anymore -,-
it is a legecy i know they legecy were removed from the game but has there ever been a time where riot returned them for a bit ?

Rav Abaddon

12-07-2012

Rarely the Legacy skins will go on sale again. By rarely I mean only on special occasions, and some of them we were told were never coming back.

Joyous

12-07-2012

It's sad sometimes. Mistletoe Le Blanc <3
But that's the reason for them being legacy. Sometimes it's nice to have a skin that no one else has (Or isn't common)

I'd assume you were talking about Lolipoppy. That skin was taken off for bug issues, and although the bug was fixed, I doubt the skin will come back.

CounterSnipe

12-07-2012

I think they did last Christmas... You should wait till the end of the month and check it out. Also, consider learning more champions, there are some very awesome skins on a lot of other champions!
Defender Leona...
Muay Thai Lee Sin...
Commando J4...

Just so many, and plenty of them sell for about 500 RP, so you can get 2 of them for $10.