Riot Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XeroMatrix

12-07-2012

Maybe 1 riot point given per game... 1 day log in, one point every week? or find a better way through sponsers to get points? on other games i play they do it in a trickel effect... i understand y peeps want to pay 10 bucks for graphics and why the company would charge for it to pay and profit... but a little boost for the little ones that dont get to go for the championship for the 50k grand prize on those tournements would be so greatful ..
im pretty sure this is going on deaf ears as most of anyones comment on fourms and cause of how this world works nothing will be done. I love playing games... hate coding cause really no fun always something to work on and not enought pay and time as it always seems to be no matter what software your doing. so i guess im just wasting time like pretty much everyone on this planet that lives a life to do what ever it takes to pass the time we spend on it. i should just not submit this cause i really have no idea what im saying cause i had a few drinks but whatever.. just hoping i guess... hoping that playing day in and day out i could get some sort of reward i guess. anyways.. good luck have fun and happy huntings ^.^

Vana21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

It would be nice if we had some way to passivly earn a small amount rarly to make up for the random odd price of skins.

I always feel like im 8 short.

GlavTech

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vana21 View Post
It would be nice if we had some way to passivly earn a small amount rarly to make up for the random odd price of skins.

Riot does that on purpose. There is a reason all the rp amounts are so weird.

Prime Numbers OP

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vana21 View Post

You can, draw a funny picture, explain your situation and send it through a support card, Riot usually sends the RP your way, they are nice like that.