Teemo nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tofubots

12-07-2012

Not surprising. They already said he will be really strong s3 and were going to look to nerf him soon after.

TOIIIHOTA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorsz View Post

Teemo has no escape now?? You're one of the most bias....
Despite that whole **** that you wrote. Name me his ESCAPE ability. Cause I have lack of noticing anything like this while playing Teemo over 3k ranked games.

Jeegoos. Move quick is NOT an escape. Its BUFF. You can't spam it. You can't run over walls. You cant run faster when slowed. All who HAS escape abilities can do that despites what to happening around them. Nidalee can jump, and her jump wll be on same ditance as she is slowed or not. LB can blink away few times. Kassa can blink and spamm blink (4 sec cd). Gragas has body slam wich castable through walls. etc/ etc/

TEEMO DO NOT HAVE AN ESCAPE he have buffs and abilities that CAN prevent gank if he playing PASSIVELY.

jakab

12-07-2012

Diana picked or banned every game at IPL5? Let's give her a measly nerf on her Q base damage.
Teemo being complained about by people with single digit ELO? Time to nerf him back into uselessness!

I don't see how people can still defend Morello, this is yet another head scratching decision that shows just how incompetent he really is.

The Roman Empire

12-07-2012

I'm about 95% sure it's because of Dominion.

Shrooms are used more for their slow and vision on SR anyways. 450 is still a hefty base and the scaling is intact. The .1 off his E is probably just to make sure he isn't broken with the new Malady (because right now he is). With a full build he does about as much damage as an AD with no steroid up

Xyltin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOIIIHOTA View Post
Despite that whole **** that you wrote. Name me his ESCAPE ability. Cause I have lack of noticing anything like this while playing Teemo over 3k ranked games.

Jeegoos. Move quick is NOT an escape. Its BUFF. You can't spam it. You can't run over walls. You cant run faster when slowed. All who HAS escape abilities can do that despites what to happening around them. Nidalee can jump, and her jump wll be on same ditance as she is slowed or not. LB can blink away few times. Kassa can blink and spamm blink (4 sec cd). Gragas has body slam wich castable through walls. etc/ etc/

TEEMO DO NOT HAVE AN ESCAPE he have buffs and abilities that CAN prevent gank if he playing PASSIVELY.
It is one. What means escape? That you get away from your enemy.

Escape doesn't mean you jump over a wall.
It doesn't mean you escape instantly.
It doesn't mean you are imune to slows (and he runs faster, even when slowed, but not as fast).

Garen uses his Q as an escape tool pretty often. It is a simple MS buff that removed all slows once.
GP has his E (combined with W to cleanse).

A buff can make it easier to escape. In that way it is an escape tool.
Jayce melee E is a disengage tool. His ranged E an escape tool or engage ability.

hotfire

12-07-2012

What an op *******, thank god only took like 5 months to nerf since they fixed his toxic shot procs. Fk teemo

Nbur

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
It is one. What means escape? That you get away from your enemy.

Escape doesn't mean you jump over a wall.
It doesn't mean you escape instantly.
It doesn't mean you are imune to slows (and he runs faster, even when slowed, but not as fast).

Garen uses his Q as an escape tool pretty often. It is a simple MS buff that removed all slows once.
GP has his E (combined with W to cleanse).

A buff can make it easier to escape. In that way it is an escape tool.
Jayce melee E is a disengage tool. His ranged E an escape tool or engage ability.
Go read the tooltip

Guess what happens if u drop W when NEAR anyone (they AA you, drop a spell on you what ever) ... its fades. that means unless your already out of range, W is useless... Hence the flash W escape mechanism

BUT WAIT flash is a summoner spell... sooo....

TRY AGAIN

Xianio

12-07-2012

Err that's not what the tooltip says.

Quote:
Active: Teemo sprints, gaining twice his normal bonus for 3 seconds. This bonus is not lost when struck.

Nbur

12-07-2012

it says that if you are hit ... the W buff goes away.

am i really that retarded... when did that change ><

Quote:
Passive: Grants increased movement speed until struck by an enemy champion or turret. This bonus is restored 5 seconds after last being struck by an enemy champion or turret.

Active: For 3 seconds, Teemo gains double his passive movement speed and will not lose it regardless of whether he is hit or not. The passive is restored after the duration of the active.
My bad, i got the two confused

Xianio

12-07-2012

Unless you have hit the active, then it doesn't for 3 seconds.

- A year or two ago.