"Bjergsen is the best mid NA. Hail bjergsen. EU > NA skills"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Karma Ionia

03-08-2014

"Regi is so much better TSM tearing it up"

-GD.

Wot. R u sayen that dey r better with dere coach and ol teamaet insted of niu guy!?!?!

WOOOOW.

Frikkin leave it to GD's logic to say something like "The coach and old team mate of X team is a better fit than someone who is new to the team this season"

My word.

Then again this is why I browse GD.

Jikker

03-08-2014

Isn't GD awesome

StompEmlnTheNuts

03-08-2014

Rubbin **** in GD's face is like slam dunking on a brain dead ventilated vegetable person.

Best Karma Ionia

03-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompEmlnTheNuts View Post
Rubbin **** in GD's face is like slam dunking on a brain dead ventilated vegetable person.
Usually comparisons that are overdone are stupid.

But somehow this made me crack a half smile.

Well done.

Hamatitio

03-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Karma Ionia View Post
Wot. R u sayen that dey r better with dere coach and ol teamaet insted of niu guy!?!?!
Trying too hard.

Best Karma Ionia

03-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamatitio View Post
Trying too hard.
-Trying to communicate with GD.
-Check

Kënfrot

03-08-2014

TSM is doing well WITH Regi because Regi is FINALLY playing the way he SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING when he was on TSM. I'm not surprised TSM is winning with him at all when Regi is focusing on MECHANICS and SUPPORTING the team instead of balls through the fkin walls with his stupid aggressive calls and plays.

Burgerking already has mechanics down pinpoint, and also doesn't make calls on TSM (atleast big ones) so he's a "better" fit for the team.

Best Karma Ionia

03-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kënfrot View Post
TSM is doing well WITH Regi because Regi is FINALLY playing the way he SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING when he was on TSM. I'm not surprised TSM is winning with him at all when Regi is focusing on MECHANICS and SUPPORTING the team instead of balls through the fkin walls with his stupid aggressive calls and plays.

Burgerking already has mechanics down pinpoint, and also doesn't make calls on TSM (atleast big ones) so he's a "better" fit for the team.

Literally the reason I play Karma mid.

On a more serious note, I really think a lot of current stars, NA/EU and otherwise, could learn a LOT from taking a watching/coach position to really learn how important it is to assist the team, roam, WHILE watching mechanics, etcetc.