@Griftrix: Do black cleavers passive stack?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aZnPYTHONaZn

12-06-2012

No intentions to make this creepy but i lolking ed you and saw one match that you bought 2 black cleavers for noc. I never saw anyone do this, and after reading the item it doesnt say "unique" passive.

So, Did they stack?!

Enrayged

12-06-2012

If they're anything like the old BC, multiple items apply multiple stacks per attack - they do not, however, increase the reduction.

I think... Maybe it changed?

Jack of Fury

12-06-2012

They do not.

UNIQUE passives.

However, the armor pen, the damage, health, all that stack, that's why stacking Cleavers is still not that too bad, even IF wasted passive.

Piratian

12-06-2012

yes, and no. 2 Black Cleavers will make the armor shred stack at double the rate, but will still only give you 1 stack of the shred. So 2 will give you 500 hp, 100 ad, 20% CDR, and 30 armor pen along with 2 hits to stack up 30% armor shred.

aZnPYTHONaZn

12-06-2012

I do not know. It does not say UNIQUE passive nor it has a unique name like "transmutation" ಠ_ಠ

Mjaxon

12-06-2012

Yes. Still only a maximum of 4 armor reducing procs.

Fbsunny

12-06-2012

Enrayged is correct, multiple black cleavers give multiple stacks per attack, but they have the same cap. Black cleaver's now also give good stats however, which is in general why people stack them.

darkwithless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

i think they stack in the same way sanguine blades stack, they just apply stack at a rate equal to the number of black cleavers you have, I saw a dominion game with a Jarvan on one side had 3 and a Xin on the other side had two.

aZnPYTHONaZn

12-06-2012

OH... So makes sense to stack 2 on noc. q whole team and reducing 15% armor

mambawarrior0

12-06-2012

It stacks the same way as the old black cleaver: Applies stacks faster, same cap.