Lag Hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hashtag Iconic

Master Recruiter

10-11-2010

My 3v3 team just got lag hacked by the enemy. Mid team fight we all disconnected and couldn't reconnect. Took us 5 minutes to reconnect and then when we got back they were already killing our base and they spammed chat with "YOU GUYS GOT RAGE SPIKED."

Their names were:
Kondzjouek
Galithar
Beliarix

Ignore them, Report them, and please Ban them.

90% sure the one who used the lag hack was Kondzjouek, playing Olaf

Tea Eye Ay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

I was in this game as well. I don't see how only one team can be affected by such a lag spike. I suspect that it was intentional.

Pen is Hungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2010

I'm spectacle of things like this being unintentional considering the were trash talking and knew exactly what kind of lag it was.

Khalahn

10-12-2010

There's a bug where whispering somebody certain letters can force a disconnect. I'd say they exploited.

Pen is Hungry

10-12-2010

I would have to agree with you if the bug still existed during the time of your gameplay I would naturally assume they at least abused a glitch.

Speaker

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen is Hungry View Post
I'm spectacle..
lol?

WhereDidHeGo

10-14-2010

Well first off did you all lose connection to something such as vent or anything of the sort?

Were you all in a IRC or vent or TS?

If so you can be easily targetted with DDOS hits which will disconnect you and anybody else for a period of time.

DDOS attacks are common throughout many games such as Runescape, WoW, and any game with PVP where another player can profit by beating you. If you use any of these external chat programs please be sure to be alone in the servers when you play (You 3 and nobody else). If anybody is in vent who knows how to DDOS you and they play against you they can target you through those chat programs and DDOS you. It's very simple to do as long as you know what you're doing, and its a very common thing now.

If I PVP on Runescape now I refuse to be in any chat system so that I can't be DDoS'd because I am not going to lose 100m in gear over something that's simple to prevent.

Xnot

10-14-2010

Maybe it was a hack (EVRY GAME IS HACKABLE NO ONE CAN DENY THAT), but maybe they just abused the bug, but both ways they deserve a report.