Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FirinUpMuhLazer

12-07-2012

As well, it's absurd to say that any one persons relative opinion is any more valid than another person's. Why is your opinion that Nami is sexy any more valid than my opinion that she is not sexy?

Bu Gao Xing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukasAdro View Post
sexualisation of women isn't degrading, it's a compliment. Will these PC freaks ever get that? Will you not be happy until men do not find women sexually attractive at all... dou you want us to all become gay and not view a woman with sexual interest?

I tell you I see women as beautiful sexual beings! Bring it on!
The problem with this thought process:
If your only idea of "sexy" women is ... Miss Fortune, Sona and Caitlyn, then the women you are attracted to in real life are going to be one of three things..
More fake than Barbie
Eating Disorder
Jail Bait

Super Explosion

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MilkMān View Post
As well, it's absurd to say that any one persons relative opinion is any more valid than another person's. Why is your opinion that Nami is sexy any more valid than my opinion that she is not sexy?
To note, the secondary sexual characteristics that humans find attractive are reasonably common in attractiveness weight across the majority of humans.

In design, "subjectivity" is somewhat of a fallacy, because there are targetable commonalities.

It's like, you could argue that to you, nothing exists. But then, it might be somewhat troubling for you to interact with anything then, eh?

Brandi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
If your only idea of "sexy" women is ... Miss Fortune, Sona and Caitlyn, then the women you are attracted to in real life are going to be one of three things..
More fake than Barbie
Eating Disorder
Jail Bait
So you're saying if a woman is incredibly attractive in real life then there must be something wrong with her?
Good to know.

Polaris

12-07-2012

Sexy skimpy outfits seem fine to me. It's not like it's the only thing Riot does. The only argument that holds up is the "There are no revealing male skins" one. And since Riot is a business I can understand if they think their target audience isn't interested in that. If they are they'll have to speak up.

Wytsfs

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
More fake than Barbie
Eating Disorder
Jail Bait
Ah, no. While many of the poses they are often placed in may be near physically impossible, the majority of League females do not have completely unrealistic body proportions nor ones that can only be obtained by being unhealthy.

Super Explosion

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Suplex 1 View Post
Sexy skimpy outfits seem fine to me. It's not like it's the only thing Riot does. The only argument that holds up is the "There are no revealing male skins" one. And since Riot is a business I can understand if they think their target audience isn't interested in that. If they are they'll have to speak up.
There are revealing male designs.

Lee Sin, Udyr, Olaf, Tryndamere, Varus, and the like.

I mean, that's a lot of skin.

A lot of attractive, strong skin.

LukasAdro

12-07-2012

They went too far with Urgot.... with that nipple showing its a massive turn on.

LouisLeGros

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrow View Post
She got her name from the VI tattoo on her face. She never gave anyone her name, so her old criminal crew called her after the one distinguishing feature she had.

I'll leave you to ponder whether or not she has an actual given name, and where/when she got the VI mark.
She is a clone like Agent 47, only she is the 6th clone

Jenvas

12-07-2012

Vi is a step into the right direction. Dont be afraid Riot, good champions will sell without needing the '*** sells' boost. you'll see more creative freedom is awesome!