Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

12-07-2012
40 of 42 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
On a completely unrelated topic..
Has anyone else noticed that the picture of Beatrice, chosen by IronStylus,
can be viewed as having it's beak open with it's tongue sticking out,
or with it's beak closed and some ruffled feathers?
Whoa...

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahroo View Post
On a completely unrelated topic..
Has anyone else noticed that the picture of Beatrice, chosen by IronStylus,
can be viewed as having it's beak open with it's tongue sticking out,
or with it's beak closed and some ruffled feathers?
Mind blown

KT Samurai

12-07-2012

Man, Vi fan art is going to be so fun to draw.

Krshna

12-07-2012

-1 and I'll start listing some female champs in the game that are not over sexualized.

Akali
Ashe
Diana
Irelia
Lux
Riven
Vayne

And I didn't even name the ones that didn't fit your profile of "cool", as well as not over sexualized, such as:

Annie
Cass
Lulu
Tristana
Sejuani
Shyvana

The over sexualized factor is wayyy over exaggerated, and JUST RECENTLY, two female champions were released that were not over sexualized, AND THEY WERE COOL AND STRONG.

Talking about Diana and Riven. So please don't act like this is some brand new thing for them.

God damn white knights.

thresholden

12-07-2012

What about a skin which makes the characters look older? Not about keel over old, but more Bruce Willis "I'm too old for this ****" old.

KT Samurai

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
-1 and I'll start listing some female champs in the game that are not over sexualized.

Akali
Ashe
Diana
Irelia
Lux
Riven
Vayne
lolwat

All the bolded champs in that list are either sexualized in their default portrait or in an alternate skin.

Krshna

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgo View Post
Did you miss one of the most sexualized skins in the entire game? ...

Anyway, reserving judgment until the splashes are up but this looks pretty damn awesome right now.
One skin does not make a champion oversexualized. Niidalee isn't over sexualized just because of the fact that she has a french maid skin, when her base skin, her witch skin, her pharaoh skin are all not

DonQuixoté

12-07-2012

dear riot: i havent bought a champ on release day since rumble

YOU GOT ME THIS TIME

Rauron

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post

Akali
Ashe
Diana
Irelia
Lux
Riven
Vayne

And I didn't even name the ones that didn't fit your profile of "cool", as well as not over sexualized, such as:

Annie
Cass
Lulu
Tristana
Sejuani
Shyvana

The over sexualized factor is wayyy over exaggerated, and JUST RECENTLY, two female champions were released that were not over sexualized, AND THEY WERE COOL AND STRONG.

Talking about Diana and Riven. So please don't act like this is some brand new thing for them.

God damn white knights.
Are... are you kidding?

Akali has some impressive sideboob in an outfit that makes NO sense for a ninja assassin. Ashe is in skimpy pseudo-armor despite being from The Ice Place, and her cleavage is always on full display. Diana's one skin is a dominatrix outfit sans modesty. Irelia's skins are an exercise in escher-esque poses to show off T&A. Heartseeker Vayne is pretty obvious.

Lux recently had her back and neck broken, but she's not quite sexualized. Leona isn't, either. I'll grant you those.

The yordles + Annie are in the yordle category, same with the male yordles and Fizz. We've all come to understand that that's basically like a third gender.

Sejuani is in skimpy clothes like Ashe, and Cassi is sexualized WITH a lore justification. Shyvana shows a silly amount of skin for being a bruiser.

The only one left, really, is Anivia. So: Leona, Karma, Anivia, the yordles if you count 'em. No, hun, you're completely wrong here.

SgtSarros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

40 rioters in this thread...

You guys are making Occupy Wall Street look like a backyard BBQ.