Finally, A Non-Oversexualized "Cool" Female Champ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuuMasken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Wow, Vi is basically just like a character I made years ago with a few key differences. Even the "power change" has to do with a collapsing mine.

OMG RIOT STOP STEALING IDEAS FROM MY HEAD PLZ THX

also day 1 buy

StationaryObject

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
There are plenty of smaller-to-average champs. Leona. Diana. Lux. Nami. Fiora. Riven. Kayle (probably). Etc.
True, but I think I would appreciate a smaller breast size on this character as well. There are some smaller than average characters, but whats the problem in wanting just a few more?

[Plus I don't think Nami's are smaller than average, but that might be the massive cleavage talking...]

Daemon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulking View Post
You are missing my point, she look thin with no mass at all, its like her limbs are a set of flat tubs, i'm not asking for EXTRREME90HUGEMUSCLES, just some definition on her limbs.

What is wrong with some Korra like muscles? is the definition of shapes so offensive to you?

All the upvotes for you! I love Korra. People frequently post her as an example of a female character everyone likes (from a design standpoint).

I guess Vi is like Toph. Toph was kind of scrawny, yet she was earthbending giant rocks everywhere and ripping apart metal with her bare hands (and metalbending). She's the most badass character in the original series.Their personalities are kind of similar. I love it. Vi is like an older cyberpunk Toph.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Interesting. So you're cool with the industrial feeling of the gloves but not necessarily the futuristic energy vibe that the particle provides?
I wish she were steam powered instead of blue magic energy powered.

Avalon Bright

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeapingLion View Post
True, but I think I would appreciate a smaller breast size on this character as well. There are some smaller than average characters, but whats the problem in wanting just a few more?

[Plus I don't think Nami's are smaller than average, but that might be the massive cleavage talking...]
Probably. Nami seems in the B range to me, though. Don't get me wrong, I prefer, smaller chests. I like my own just fine, and my own girlfriend's in the A range >_>

Psycho Pretzel

12-07-2012

How about sexy muscles like She-Hulk?!
Yay or nay?

Attachment 569938

MandyMemory

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Kassad View Post
I respectfully disagree... we have had enough of the "fairly standard body type." We want something different.
We want skinner girls with even bigger boobs!

PlatipusKing

12-07-2012

Does this mean we can haz shy champion next year too? riot pls! oh and schoolgirl cho.

Daemon

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon Bright View Post
Probably. Nami seems in the B range to me, though. Don't get me wrong, I prefer, smaller chests. I like my own just fine, and my own girlfriend's in the A range >_>

The splash art of female champions over-exaggerates their boobs. Find an in-game model of Elise and compare it to the splash. The exaggeration in the splash is ridiculous!

Cuix

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm cool with different.
Then do it, please. Soon and often. Pretty please?