Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Feedback Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainMÃ¥rvelous

12-06-2012

For those saying "Oh she's just like the character from the thread"

Riot takes months to develop champion concepts and actually release them. Someone like Jayce was probably being made when say, Draven was released.

While it's POSSIBLE that they drew inspiration from the artist's thread? It's more than likely nothing more than a coincidence.

Prince Kassad

12-06-2012

Does she look like Laila Ali? :3

Best female boxer in the history of the sport? :3

Parallaxal

12-06-2012

Female Angus the Puncher? RIOT PLZ.

Arcane Azmadi

12-06-2012

Quote:
Valenten:
umm this reminds me of Quinn from that one thread "i want to make champions" i think was the title.

That was my first thought. Considering how long it takes Riot to develop champions, though, it seems a bit short-notice to be anything more than a coincidence.

Secretbeef

12-06-2012

A CC focused champ!

Huge issue with two way streets here.

You guys didnt give Leona damage because of amounts of CC, Yet you gave Nautilus quite a bit of damage with lots of CC.

What path shall you take with this obvious Tanky DPS??

Zerglinator

12-06-2012

Her catchphrase needs to be "I'd hit that."

Titiln

12-06-2012

So, lets introduce a champion that will end up completely overshadowing Udyr? (please no.)

Also, can we stop with the whole, releasing "bad-ass female champ" because most of them turn out to be over the damn top in terms of kits, requiring nerfs/balance changes.

Anytime you try to point out how ever they might be unbalanced, you get downvoted into oblivion.

I mean, I like how you're trying to not make the league a sausage fest, but can we stop with the whole brokenly stupid kit thing going on that is only re-occuring with the female champions?

Can we atleast make zed not completely horrible as an assasin?

Nidoking

12-06-2012

Tifa Lockheart anyone?

Comedian

Recruiter

12-06-2012

Quote:
Damiya:
On a scale of 1-10 how hard did you laugh at the concept of Vi playing fisticuffs. I hit at least an 8.

post that pic plz

Morphine

12-06-2012

When is the PBE coming up?

Put another way, I have an exam in less than seven hours. Is this worth staying up for?