Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi, the Piltover Enforcer - Feedback Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Electroyeti

12-06-2012

Sounds like the chick from that one thread I've seen around General Discussion. Very nice

Ravechaosknight

12-06-2012

Quote:
Dimwitt:
Was this concept taken from that one art thread.. here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2768187&highlight=caster+pollux) ?

I seem to recall that having showcased a "juggernaut-like" Female Ionian ... But this is just as nice.

Quote:
Valenten:
umm this reminds me of Quinn from that one thread "i want to make champions" i think was the title.

lol, that's why gypsy posted in that thread he had been working on a similar concept since before the thread was started. Check his AMAA thread. xD

Merce in trainin

12-06-2012

Gypsylord she does sound like my kind of gal. I can't wait to see how she looks ^u^

Illyriomysterio

12-06-2012

Lee Sin always felt so flashy, here's hoping I get the fisticuffs user I've always wanted.

UPDATE: She feels extremely satisfying. Her jokes are a little blah, both having to do with a smile.

This is from the view of a no-bot custom game, but her mobility seems really strong, even without building CDR or putting points in Q first. Obviously a strong top-laner, even without machete or any masteries (forgot to set a page) she felt tanky enough to jungle. I would keep an eye on the W scaling though, as it felt like too much too quickly.

Also, favorite. Lore. Ever!!!

StrayFacade

12-06-2012

Wow riot, first an awesome jungle and complete set of new items
and now this?

You guys are awesome

Frakenbourrough

12-06-2012

Cough cough *RIVEN* cough.

EDIT: Still, probably a first-day buy here.

Fringehead

12-06-2012

Omg I am excited, I WANT TO PUNCH PEOPLE!

TheEnygma

12-06-2012

Quote:
Frakenbourrough:
Cough cough *RIVEN* cough.

right cause Riven's TOTALLY a Piltover chick who punches people

shalexade

12-06-2012

I wonder if she left the fuzzy gloves at home?

Srey

12-06-2012

Reserving a spot for feedback once I've played her