Irelia in season 3

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShockerGT

12-06-2012

It seems kind of sad, but I think season 3 indirectly nerfed irelia to hell. Wits End + Triforce, 2 items that are arguably core to Irelia's item build are together quite expensive now. A lot of top champions with this new patch have a lot of options in terms of itemization, i.e Black Cleaver, Zephyr, Hydra, etc in which it wouldn't really be reasonable for a champion such as Irelia to build. I tried zephyr on irelia and honestly it isn't worth building.

Champions like Riven, Wukong, Darius, Renekton, Talon, pretty much any AD bruiser/caster type are made extremely powerful with Black Cleaver and it seems like they have the advantage over somebody whom Black Cleaver wouldn't be feasible with, i.e a Jax, Irelia, Olaf, etc. Of course we have the other tops like Teemo, Kayle, etc who have range and can safely harass for the most part.

Irelia is my favourite champ too, maybe I am not building her right, setting up the right masteries or maybe I just suck, but I honestly get shtted on by any champ who builds black cleaver.

Thoughts anybody?

Ralik098

12-06-2012

I want to know what more people think about this.

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

12-06-2012

She deserved honestly. Wickd even said that she had no counters. She could beat release Jayce. She could beat Rengar. She could even beat Malphite. We all saw on tournaments Wickd on irelia ignoring enemy's Malphite in lane at the Season 2 World Championship.
But she is still strong, I would fear an enemy Irelia. She scales so well with attack speed. She will be less snowballing now.

But I feel sad that champions like Warwick, got hurted by it.

whouthink

Kookazip

12-06-2012

im not sad

EDIT: FOR ALL THE NABS DOWNVOTING ME, I;M NOT SAD BECUASE SHE IS IS OP AS **** AND A LOWSKILL CAP CHAMPION IM GLAD SHE IS A PoS THIS SEASON. **** YOU IRELIA **** YOU

Googolxx

12-06-2012

Morello did it, he thought of a way to mass nerf irelia without anyone noticing... until it was too late D:

The Syrian Carry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20698951#history

i think shes fine. if anything zephyr is an amazing buff for her.

EDIT: Well after more games, I agree with OP. You're not as big as an impact as someone with a Cleaver.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

You could always throw her into the jungle she does fairly well in it. She's also not afraid to gank with lower HP % than the enemy laners...

Also there are other alternative items on her that are decent if not better now.

lmaonade200

12-06-2012

the price change for those 2 items wasn't that big

IS13940001471ffbdf28d0e

12-06-2012

maybe you just suck like you said

1234511 ... 33