Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purester

Recruiter

12-07-2012

just out of curiosity, when are we getting that nidalee model rework?? i mean it's been a while since the news was released >_> still waiting >_>

Vølrøn

12-07-2012

I'm quite excited about Nami! So much so, that I logged in the moment I saw the champion spotlight and checked to see if she was available. Sadly, she wasn't... Would it be considered a bad thing that I STILL clicked on the grayed out Unlock Champion button in the hopes that I could still buy her anyways? XD

Either way, I couldn't help but think of Splash Woman when I saw her picture again. I know, I know, but you ARE reading a post from someone who tried in vain to purchase even when a VERY CLEARLY grayed out Unlock Champion button was visible. XD

Amanda Playwith

12-07-2012

Where is she???????????

Enlixerus

12-07-2012

~Fiddles with her wallet impatiently~ T_T When is she finally coming out x.x I really want to play her <3 please please please release her soon!!! She looks like a 100% pro support and character I literally am climbing my walls to get at her asap. XD Love Lulu but I think I just found her a new best friend lol.

NeurOnyx

12-07-2012

Who's her VA? Sounds so familiar...

xMSLx

12-07-2012

Like a boss!!!

Roffelos

12-07-2012

She doesn't jungle, she doesn't deal tons of damage. What a **** champion from Phreak

Bot Lane Whore

12-07-2012

refreshing page every few mins waiting to see some1 saying she ready come on i want her now!!!!

WRYYYYYY

12-07-2012

She looks like a lot of fun, thanks Riot. Also, I'm relieved that for once the speaker in the video didnt convince me to jungle a champion that shouldnt jungle.

THEBLUEHORSE

Recruiter

12-07-2012

for some reason all i could think about was Phreak saying tons of damage to the barbra streisand song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjG2VY13kik (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjG2VY13kik)