Champion Spotlight: Nami, the Tidecaller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purester

Recruiter

12-07-2012

just out of curiosity, when are we getting that nidalee model rework?? i mean it's been a while since the news was released >_> still waiting >_>

Vølrøn

12-07-2012

I'm quite excited about Nami! So much so, that I logged in the moment I saw the champion spotlight and checked to see if she was available. Sadly, she wasn't... Would it be considered a bad thing that I STILL clicked on the grayed out Unlock Champion button in the hopes that I could still buy her anyways? XD

Either way, I couldn't help but think of Splash Woman when I saw her picture again. I know, I know, but you ARE reading a post from someone who tried in vain to purchase even when a VERY CLEARLY grayed out Unlock Champion button was visible. XD

Amanda Playwith

12-07-2012

Where is she???????????

Enlixerus

12-07-2012

~Fiddles with her wallet impatiently~ T_T When is she finally coming out x.x I really want to play her <3 please please please release her soon!!! She looks like a 100% pro support and character I literally am climbing my walls to get at her asap. XD Love Lulu but I think I just found her a new best friend lol.

NeurOnyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Who's her VA? Sounds so familiar...

xMSLx

12-07-2012

Like a boss!!!

Roffelos

12-07-2012

She doesn't jungle, she doesn't deal tons of damage. What a **** champion from Phreak

Bot Lane Whore

12-07-2012

refreshing page every few mins waiting to see some1 saying she ready come on i want her now!!!!

WRYYYYYY

12-07-2012

She looks like a lot of fun, thanks Riot. Also, I'm relieved that for once the speaker in the video didnt convince me to jungle a champion that shouldnt jungle.

THEBLUEHORSE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2012

for some reason all i could think about was Phreak saying tons of damage to the barbra streisand song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjG2VY13kik