Champion Spotlight: Nami, the Tidecaller

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CpT DiSNeYLaND

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrautPatrol View Post
Nami??? WTF... Did someone just slap me or is One Piece literally influencing everything these days...
Nami is actually a Japanese word commonly translated to Wave. Hence her name.

Scrapimus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal View Post
There is a mistake in the video. For runes, attack damage marks are listed instead of ability power.
that's not the only mistake in this video, even though i know your being sarcastic.

1 gold / 3 second quints (should be 1 gold / 10 sec)
9 armor seals that add up to 12.96 (should be 12.69 armor)

Mashímaro

12-07-2012

Quote:
There is a mistake in the video. For runes, attack damage marks are listed instead of ability power.
i figure your just being sarcastic, =P but phreak did say, this is a build to start you off as a good lane harass support, meaning, don't go an copy it if its not your playstyle. Ad marks armor yellows MR blues and gp/s quints are good build for a support so u can auto attack harass the enemy while staying a bit tanky and safe, and the quints help keep you supplied with gold so your not being a baddy support and stealing CS from your ADC xD

CpT DiSNeYLaND

12-07-2012

Attack damage is not an error, it increases her poke capability and with the new pickpocket mastery then you'll want to auto attack as much as possible.

Quote:

Mashímaro

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CpT DiSNeYLaND View Post
Attack damage is not an error, it increases her poke capability and with the new pickpocket mastery then you'll want to auto attack as much as possible.
glad to see someone else on who realizes xD

Jeremiah higsby

12-07-2012

hurry hurry hurry it's like the most painful wait ever... just shut up and take our monies

Mashímaro

12-07-2012

also i think its hard to throw out a build for support as it starts off pretty standard with the first few items, prolly philo or other gp5, sightstone and basic boots, then can vary for w.e your team needs, maybe the lack of a riot standard build will help keep the community on its toes and have them coming up with many builds that could decently fit different situations, well heres hoping <3

CpT DiSNeYLaND

12-07-2012

Could it be a hidden passive?

0:55 in the video when she uses ebb and flow, whenever it hits brand, he runs to the bush? Maybe it applies a fear or something along those lines?

Scrapimus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CpT DiSNeYLaND View Post
Could it be a hidden passive?

0:55 in the video when she uses ebb and flow, whenever it hits brand, he runs to the bush? Maybe it applies a fear or something along those lines?
Interesting theory,
IMO i think that would be a little broken for her abilities to fear on hit even if it is just brand.

we won't know until she's released though =)

CpT DiSNeYLaND

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapimus View Post
Interesting theory,
IMO i think that would be a little broken for her abilities to fear on hit even if it is just brand.

we won't know until she's released though =)
If she has any, Brand is a viable candidate.
The other viable options would be surfer singed, but i don't know if they could make it work with a specific skin. Fizz, obvious reasons, also in his lore he comes back to find the city empty, perhaps its the same city Nami's from and never made it back? then Zyra, just because of the water-plant relations.