Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Open RP] The Institute Cafeteria.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nunu

12-12-2012

Nunu waved at Jayce as he continued to eat. Willump was finished, but sat there listening to the three of them.

"We are doing well Jayce. Its not often we see ya at the intsitute."

Nunu looked over at Tryndamere.

"Hmm? Hard times are coming? Is it because of the winter snows?"

Trynd The King

12-12-2012

Quote:
Ask Nunu:
Nunu waved at Jayce as he continued to eat. Willump was finished, but sat there listening to the three of them.

"We are doing well Jayce. Its not often we see ya at the intsitute."

Nunu looked over at Tryndamere.

"Hmm? Hard times are coming? Is it because of the winter snows?"

"HAHAHA, no Nunu I would have said winter was coming if I was talking about the snow." Tryndamere begins to think, that winter would be far less worse. "Hmm, let me explain.... you know how winters are unforgivable and harsh. Well imagine a women with that attitude. You will understand more when you grow more."

Ask Nunu

12-12-2012

Nunu looked a little confused. He looked over to Willump, who gave the boy the look of"I dont know a thing about human women,dont ask me".

"A lot of help you are."

He looks back over to Tryndamere.

"Honestly, I find that hard to imagine. All of the girls I met so far have been nothing but nice to me. Is it true that there are mean women out there?"

Trynd The King

12-12-2012

Quote:
Ask Nunu:
Nunu looked a little confused. He looked over to Willump, who gave the boy the look of"I dont know a thing about human women,dont ask me".

"A lot of help you are."

He looks back over to Tryndamere.

"Honestly, I find that hard to imagine. All of the girls I met so far have been nothing but nice to me. Is it true that there are mean women out there?"

"Ahh, well the reason is probably because your a child. Hmmm.. but there are mean women just like there's mean men."

TheOneTrueWaifu

12-12-2012

Summoner Ryan (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1526)walks into the cafeteria, looking around...no one he knew...well at least not on a personal level. He shrugged and got himself a simple sandwich before taking a seat at an empty table.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-12-2012

Gregorclaw (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2001) using his usual summoner robes walked towards the cafeteria, in that place he can get that thing that the people call "Sugar" something exellent for his tea, he takes the sugar and search a table...

Looking for a table something called his attention, a smell, the smell of the bacon, in fact, he has never ate that thing... at least not as humans cook the bacon. He walked towards the summoner that was reading a book and eating bacon

"Hello summoner, where did you get that?"

He notices that was the summoner who was stabbed by Shaco... and survived, yes, rumors like these are expanded fast in the league
"Oh you are the guy who wasnt killed by Shaco the other day?"

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

Quote:
Ebonmaw Dragon:
Gregorclaw (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2001) using his usual summoner robes walked towards the cafeteria, in that place he can get that thing that the people call "Sugar" something exellent for his tea, he takes the sugar and search a table...

Looking for a table something called his attention, a smell, the smell of the bacon, in fact, he has never ate that thing... at least not as humans cook the bacon. He walked towards the summoner that was reading a book and eating bacon

"Hello summoner, where did you get that?"

He notices that was the summoner who was stabbed by Shaco... and survived, yes, rumors like these are expanded fast in the league
"Oh you are the guy who wasnt killed by Shaco the other day?"

When the words 'Shaco' entered the summoners ear, the most obvious reaction of his was to drop his book and hide under the table...he peeked up and looked at the other summoner, waving. "Oh...Uhm, yes, that would be me...word gets around." He slowly got up. "Its over there, in the breakfast isle." He points over to the far left.

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-12-2012

Quote:
Damnnation12:
When the words 'Shaco' entered the summoners ear, the most obvious reaction of his was to drop his book and hide under the table...he peeked up and looked at the other summoner, waving. "Oh...Uhm, yes, that would be me...word gets around." He slowly got up. "Its over there, in the breakfast isle." He points over to the far left.

Gregor laughed with the reaction of the summoner, then he looked at the direction that the man was pointing....
"Isle?... i don't see any isle"
He was thinking about a real isle like ionia or something like that

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

Quote:
Ebonmaw Dragon:
Gregor laughed with the reaction of the summoner, then he looked at the direction that the man was pointing....
"Isle?... i don't see any isle"
He was thinking about a real isle like ionia or something like that

Did he lack basic intelligence? "No, the isle, like, a rectangular thing, that."

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-12-2012

"Humans... why not just call it "Rectangular thing"? "
He walks towards to the "Isle" and takes bacon... a lot of bacon. then he sits on a table an prepares tea.