[Open RP] The Institute Cafeteria.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quinn wandered into the Cafeteria ahead of Jayce, stretching her arms as she walked through the doorway and breathed in the aroma of whatever was being served today. She looked behind her and waited for Jayce to catch up.

Valorans Outlaw

04-24-2013

Jayce would follow behind Quinn, studying the cafeteria around them. It wouldn't be that busy, other than a few summoners and maybe a champion or two, not including himself or Quinn. He gestured to her to follow him. "We should take a seat first. Feel free to pick a spot to sit, or should I choose myself?"

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quinn looked around with a shrug "First time I've been here, don't really know what the good seats are so why don't you pick one?" She asked, looking toward him "But shouldn't we get out food first anyway?"

Valorans Outlaw

04-24-2013

He shrugged back at the woman as she explained that she hadn't been here before. "Doesn't suprise me, not many people actually go here, most eat in their own chambers." He would take her over to the table of food, grabbing a few different food items, and then going up the stairs towards a balcony, but stopped at the top of the steps, waiting for the woman.

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quinn raised a brow, following behind and grabbing some food for herself, not much, more of a snack than anything. She followed him up the steps.

Valorans Outlaw

04-24-2013

Jayce would continue then, once he saw that she had caught up to him, sitting down at the table, placing his food tray in front of him, crossing one leg over the other, smiling at Quinn. "So, I never asked you, what have you been up to lately?"

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quinn takes a seat across from him with a smile, picking up a few fries and eating them "Nothing interesting since I got back from Freljord, training and matches, that's about it."

Valorans Outlaw

04-24-2013

Jayce would nod slowly, as he continued to eat. "Ah, Frejlord, it seems like everyone and their mothers are moving to Frejlord, or claiming Frejlordian roots. I'm afraid this might eventually become known as the 'League of Frejlord'." He chuckled, shaking his head. "But yes, that's good. Say, want to spar sometime?"

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

"Spar? Sure, if you think you're up to it." She smirked "I don't want to hurt you too badly."

Valorans Outlaw

05-02-2013

Jayce chuckled, shaking his head. "Please, it's not like you can't kill me anyways, you'd be in some pretty big trouble if you did so, especially in the institute. Besides, I need battle scars, it makes me look more like a badass." He grinned at her.