[Open RP] The Institute Cafeteria.

12345612 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

Jayce decided to get some bacon and eggs. Simple yet delicious. He sat on the other table across Tryndamere and Nunu...

Trynd The King

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nunu View Post
Nunu watched him eat as Willump gave a non committal grunt to the kings ramblings. The boy looked him with a look of sympathy.

"Man, thats sounds pretty rough. Though it's hard for me to imagine why Ahse is like that towards you. But I am sure you can smooth things over sometime."

He took a drink of his juice as the yeti snagged a fruit and plopped it in his mouth. Nunu smirked at the yeti before looking at Tryndamere again.

"As for me, things are going well. We are actually making a plan to visit some of the new champs sometime."

"I will probably smooth thing over with her.... eventually." Tryndamere proceeds to eat a large stake that was on his plate, and finishes it in three bites. "Oh, any champion in particular you are gonna visit first?"

Trynd The King

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce decided to get some bacon and eggs. Simple yet delicious. He sat on the other table across Tryndamere and Nunu...
"Tryndamere notices Jayce sit across and decides to call out to him. Hey defender of... whatever, why dont you come sit with us." Tryndamere says as he starts eating a piece of large a turkey leg.

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

Nunu nodded and looked over to Willump as the yeti tossed a large steak in the air, catching in his mouth, eating it whole. He then turn his attention back to the king.

"Well, we used the usual method of selection, you know tossing snowballs at a wall of names. We will be visiting Zyra today. What are your thoughts on her Tryndamere?"

Nunu then looked over at the defender of tomorrow and nodded.

"Yeah, plenty of room Jayce, as long as you leave the yetis food a lone, you might even keep your hands. So come join us."

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

A summoner poked his through the door before walking into the grand dinning hall, he wasn't very amazed as much because hes saw some pretty damn amazing things, but still, he was a bit amazed. He glanced at the buffet and looked it over, he didn't feel very welcome due to the fact there was just...champions, summoners weren't exactly 'liked' because they would goof up so badly, he glanced at the champs at table.

He was a very picky eater, as most stuff he did not like. He grabbed 4 pieces of bread, a few packs of butter, some mash potatos and bacon, because, hell why not? Every one loves bacon, he proceeded to grab a cup and get some water before looking around for a table, sitting at the farthest one from every thing he pulled out his book and began to read, every so often taking a bite out of his food.

((if you want to RP with me, just do some kind of start, and I'll do my best.))

Trynd The King

12-11-2012

Quote:
Nunu nodded and looked over to Willump as the yeti tossed a large steak in the air, catching in his mouth, eating it whole. He then turn his attention back to the king.

"Well, we used the usual method of selection, you know tossing snowballs at a wall of names. We will be visiting Zyra today. What are your thoughts on her Tryndamere?"

Nunu then looked over at the defender of tomorrow and nodded.

"Yeah, plenty of room Jayce, as long as you leave the yetis food a lone, you might even keep your hands. So come join us."

"HAHAHA, interesting method of choosing." Tryndamere stops eating for a second and rubs his chin as Nunu ask what he thinks of her." Hmm, seems like a strong and beautiful woman, but dangerous. You should be care... Never mind with your mind and your yeti's strength I doubt you would have any problems if things go astray."

((Don't know this new Zyra. I knew the old one, she was pretty cool I got some roses from her.))

Ask Nunu

12-11-2012

Nunu nods as Tryndamere warns them.

"Yeah, we wil be careful. Thanks for look out for us though Tryndamere."

The yeti nods as well giving the barbarian king a thumbs up.

AODRG

12-11-2012

((gasp! people actually doing stuff!))

Randle looked around the cafeteria. Everything seemed to be in order for now. He stood back at the entrance, keeping a watchful eye on anyone shady who might come in.

Ask the Defender

12-11-2012

Jayce looked over to Nunu and Tryndamere sitting yogether. He considered sitting next to them, and picked up his tray to sit next to the two.
"Hey... So how are you guys doing?"
Jayce played around with his hair, straightening it with a comb.

Trynd The King

12-12-2012

Quote:
Nunu nods as Tryndamere warns them.

"Yeah, we wil be careful. Thanks for look out for us though Tryndamere."

The yeti nods as well giving the barbarian king a thumbs up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce looked over to Nunu and Tryndamere sitting yogether. He considered sitting next to them, and picked up his tray to sit next to the two.
"Hey... So how are you guys doing?"
Jayce played around with his hair, straightening it with a comb.
Tryndamere simply returns the thumbs up and says. "We Freljordian's have to watch out for one another." He had just finished speaking when Jayce sat down.

"Jayce, I am doing good." Tryndamere says before he stuffed 4 dumpling in his mouth. "Well if you don't count my Queen's nagging." Tryndamere quickly stops before he rambles. "So Jayce, interested in any women, because if you are, hard times are coming."

12345612 ... 37