Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Submit you're suggestions in the comments and they might be added to the sug box

Will do! 3 100%
I Will do it! 0 0%
Voters 3 .

[Champion Concept] Huo Jiko, The Blood Ritualist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undying Templar

12-06-2012

Huo Jiko, The Blood Ritualist

Base Stats:

Health 445 (+85) Attack Damage 55.3 (+3.9)
Health Regen 7.95 (+0.60) Attack Speed 0.780 (+3%)
Energy 100 Armor 15 (+4)
Energy Regen 20 (+2) Magic Resist 30 (+2)
Range 125 Mov. Speed 350

Role:
Support, Tank, Mage)

Lore:
"I admit i have been consumed, I do not regret any moment of it!" - Huo Jiko
Under huge pressure as a teen, Huo Jiko has been recognized as one of the most gifted students in his college. Huo was destined to be a Summoner like his older brother Lee, because of Lee's failure at performing the ritual, Huo noticed the true power that Lee has caused, secretly he has been studying the works of Blood Sacrifices and has been testing on petty animals. Huo however, was meet by a stranger in a dark robe, acknowledging and congratulating his practicing. The stranger has asked him to join him on his journey to join Noxus. half way through the trip the stranger was attacked and killed, Huo anxious to practice Blood Sacrificing thought he could bring the stranger back to life by giving his own blood, as he performed the ritual he realized he gave too much blood, the stranger became an overpowered walking demon, the demon had first drawn some of the power from Huo, but spared Huo's life, Huo woke up from the long sleep and couldn't remember anything other than joining Noxus.

Abilities:

Passive - Spark - Huo's basic attacks puts a Spark in the enemies head, after 5 seconds the Spark explodes dealing 15 (+5) magic damage and fearing them for 0.5 seconds. (Only one Spark may be active at once)

Q - Burden - Huo deals 50 (+20) (+65% AP) to an enemy, slows their movement speed by 10% (+5%) for 2 seconds and shields themselves for 2% of the damage dealt for 5 seconds, after 5 seconds the current shield remaining is then added as permanent health
CD: 15/14/14/14/13
Energy Cost: 40

W - Contract - Huo throws a chain needle at an enemy target dealing 30 (+10) (+90% AP)
Huo is then healed for 50% the amount of damage dealt, nearby alies are also healed for 15% the damage dealt
CD: 15/14/13/12/11
Energy Cost: 30

E - Prespire - Deals 25 (+20) (+15% AP) to all enemy units up to 1500 units away. (Enemies MUST be visible)
CD: 25/20/20/20/20
Energy Cost: 80

R - Recuperate - Instantly restores 350 (+350) hp for 9 seconds, any damage you take is then reduced by 10% and is evenly divided and dealt to the initial health you had and your current health, If you die during the ability, half the health you initially had is then dispersed and given to nearby allies as a shield for 4 seconds. (Minimum health shield dispersed 250 (+100), Maximum health dispersed 500(+200)) (Any shields or heals given to this player is added to the initial health)
CD: 140/130/120
Energy Cost: No Cost

Champion Selection:
"The blood! It's so.. fragile!

Movement:
"Blood will soon be spilled"
"I can feel your heart!"
"Aghh!! the nightmares, the horrific nightmares!"

Attack:
"Fresh, fresh, FRESH!"
"You shall be an experiment!!!"

Joke:
"I see, your warmblooded, ahahaha!"

Taunt:
"Come on, we all have a few scrapes every now and then"

Items:

Summoners Rift - CD Reduction Boots, Rod of Ages, Deathcap, Guardians angel, Thornmail, Sightstone

Twisted Treeline - Armor Boots, Rod of Ages,Other Deathcap, Suryeisl Crown thing item, Sightstone, ?

Dominion - ?

Appearance:

Picture a Ryze, but pale, but a black robe and hood, holding a chain in one hand and a Red Crystal in the other.

Skins:
Dread Huo Jiko (Looks like the grim reaper but with a purple crystal and flaming chain [Like Ghostrider])

[Suggestion's Box]

Quote:
Abilities

Added a new energy cost since Huo is a Energy user
Because of a comment, I made it that now Huo does not get worse late game

Undying Templar

12-06-2012

Bump!

lilsiners

12-08-2012

I think this champion would be really great for League of legends Meta and a fun pub stomp hero if played right

Undying Templar

12-15-2012

Boouuumpp

PussPounder Esq

12-15-2012

My issue is you're generally looking for champions to get stronger the later into the game you get, not weaker. While yes his damage is increasing per level, so is his cooldown instead of decreasing. Maybe try starting them higher and scaling them lower with a higher mana/energy cost (if applicable)

Undying Templar

03-23-2013

Thank You for the reply ive made a few adjustments to him

Undying Templar

03-28-2013

Edit: Added some clarifications for some abilities -

Quote:

E - Prespire - Deals 25 (+20) (+15% AP) to all enemy units up to 1500 units away. (Enemies MUST be visible)
CD: 25/20/20/20/20
Energy Cost: 80