Champion Sneak Peek: Lux, the Lady of Luminosity

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tipzntrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empio View Post
Ezreal and Taric had a daughter.
Then this means...

Garen is the son of Ez and Taric? Wait, I can see the resemblance now...

Kiddalee

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
If Swain was a bit dark for your taste, then this next champion ought to be more your speed. She'll be a real ray of light into your otherwise dreary day. Allow me to introduce Lux, the Lady of Luminosity. Representing the City-state of Demacia, Lux is not only the latest champion to grace the Field of Justice, but also the sister of everyone's favorite Might of Demacia, Garen. Whether you're a strong believer in sibling rivalry or just want to keep it in the family, Lux should make the perfect addition to your champion collection.
Not getting my hopes up for a female-friendly character this time. I thought Sona, having nothing but renaissance cleavage, was a compromise - then I found out she was mute.

Hexador

10-13-2010

Two words: Sailor Moon

Echaede

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

Garen's wife?

Zelink

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Not getting my hopes up for a female-friendly character this time. I thought Sona, having nothing but renaissance cleavage, was a compromise - then I found out she was mute.
who said sona is bad? actually i pwn with her, imagine being down 4 vrs 5 and can take down both gogath and tyrandemere and racking up 23 kills, 3 deaths and 41 assists. she pwns if u know how to use her..

Troile666

10-13-2010

Im the only one that LOL'ED at the flying ***** floating next to her?

Praetor Kamahl

10-13-2010

Her design and this artwork is way below your current standard RIOT. Whoever drew this either needs to be fired, or put in another department.

Faeces

10-13-2010

awfull

Kiddalee

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by goreguts View Post
Seriously, all of the other sneak peak concept art images have been really good. This looks like something someone drew in MS Paint. Maybe its the weird airbrush coloring and weird looking anime style.
Nah, the MF art was worse. It may have been cleaned up before display, but the drawing itself was bad. The anatomy was skeletal. The clothes were falling off. The **** weighed more than her abs...

I say this isn't the first time Riot has had poor standards for displaying concept art.

Kiddalee

10-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryko View Post
who said sona is bad? actually i pwn with her, imagine being down 4 vrs 5 and can take down both gogath and tyrandemere and racking up 23 kills, 3 deaths and 41 assists. she pwns if u know how to use her..
I'm not talking about how she plays. I'm talking about the character.