Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PVP.net has detected a disconnect from ejabberd.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mandraix

02-13-2010

As of this most recent patch, I no longer have the problems listed on this page that are associated with Embarq. Not sure what you did, but thanks and great job Riot.

MitsukoSouma

02-15-2010

I still get the error. And i just downloaded, patched, and registered for this game today.
The error message I get when I try to view my profile is

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "47412615-BEE0-EC0A-3B10-D56814961F25"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Client.Error.RequestTimeout"
faultDetail = "The request timeout for the sent message was reached without receiving a response from the server."
faultString = "Request timed out"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "825CB232-FC1C-D17A-EB11-D56889F5C2EC"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

Hoshi no Hikari

02-16-2010

Still having problem with the chat server and ejabberd as of now.

Oneiric

02-18-2010

Me and my roommate got the same problem at the same time after the last patch (tonight, maybe and hour ago).

Tansen

02-22-2010

I posted earlier in the thread about having this problem. At the time I was getting the constant disconnects and only being able to see game stats 1 out of every 10 games or so.

I had Embarq 3.0MB DSL.

I recently upgraded to their 10.0MB DSL and have since had only 1 disconnect over the last week, and I have been able to see the stats page after every game.

Rokksta

03-03-2010

hi, i dont have embarq and i just started getting this msges yesterday.. "waiting for stats" doesnt go away only if i click it and if i join the queue again it fails.. after a min or so its okay again tho, just dont get why does this happen.. got TP-LINK router, dunno the model.

Mercurius

03-03-2010

This is still happening.

Stevicus

03-09-2010

I played a ton of games two nights ago with no problems. When I tried to play this afternoon (3/9/2010) I started getting this problem a lot and couldn't stay connected long enough to get a game started. I have not had this problem before.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

03-09-2010

Yes this is still an on going issue, Riot is still working on a solution. Sorry to all of those that experience the issue, hopefully Riot will have it resolved in the near future.

Stevicus

03-12-2010

This problem has prevented me from connecting to any games for the past week. I am ditching LoL and going back to Dota. Peace.