Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Announcer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagr

10-11-2010

Hello everyone. So I don't know how everyone else fells, but the announcer doesn't feel "epic" enough at times. I remember the DoTA announcer was truly awesome. I wonder if we could have his voice back, or have a setting so we can revert to him. If i'm being noob and we have this then please tell me... If not this is just my opinion and it is your game Riot and it's up to you.

Tippytoe22

10-11-2010

yeah i agree, the announcer needs more of a BOOM you know like in unreal tournament where you got a headshot and suddenly your ear drums were burning a little because of the deep resounding "HEADSHOT"

Shukaku15

10-11-2010

Make nasus the announcer

Hamidemian

10-13-2010

I think it's fine, she has the power of melting your expectations when you hear her "An enemy is godlike" or "Quadra KILL!!"

SheepKing

10-13-2010

An other announcer thread hopefully riot will work on it.

Pvt Klebold

10-28-2010

agreed to all of u.
but u shouldnt ask them to change, some ****ers like this lady ****. in my opinion u should be able to choose what announcer u would like to hear(LIKE ****ING UNREAL TOURNMENT SOUDS, not the same of course(copyright) but similar and with enphases).
just my opinion

Pvt Klebold

10-28-2010

Quote:
Hamidemian:
I think it's fine, she has the power of melting your expectations when you hear her "An enemy is godlike" or "Quadra KILL!!"

go play hello kitty if u get pissed while being pawned, its part of life, it's part of the game.

PainswaP

11-02-2010

Wow dude, i was just about to say the same thing...They NEED to change it!!!
i mean the vioce is just so.......not exciting.. i mean as u said Dota has the most awesome one also HoN, thats one of the reasons why i like to play dota or Hon sometimes seriously, i mean the excitment when u hear "Sombody Stop Him" OR " HOLY SHHHHHH..." how cool is that!
i hope they change it really, thanks

Scowndrul

11-04-2010

LoL's announcer has always been disappointing, and all-in-all, HoN wins the audio war. Sound was literally one of the reasons I bought HoN. I know happily play both games, each bringing their own things to the table: HoN has epic sound and denies, LoL has new features.

Phat sauce

07-28-2011

i think this could be riot money maker